Dan (Lived through the nite)
    Anyone use NTL ?? today its letting me dial up but not view webpages, BTClick is fine though,anyone else having the same probs ?Dan

huxley ex{clydesdale}
    not having same probs just saying that aol sucks

Tim Derbyshire (product tester)
    NTLS stands for never too late" the engineers laugh when tell them that."

I sometimes get the odd problem with NTL, but as it's free I don't really care that much. For those sad people (like me) who are interested I have it connected 24/7, with automatic redial on connection loss, on a Linux box which provides the mail server and internet gateway (with proxy and net-nanny like access for my kids) for my home network. All this costs me is the 7-50 a month for the 2nd phone line, not much really. In fact the NTL phone/internet service is far better than the TV service, that's allways crapping out!

Dan (Conspiracy or Hoax ??)
    ok, i found the problem, the server is fucked in my are, they dont know why mine connects though ( idiots, now im on a standard BT Click pay per minute thing Dan

huxley ex{clydesdale}
    my condolences

Crispin Evil
    yeah, NTL does mess up every once in a while, but i don't really mind seeing as i'm paying virtually nothing for it...i totally abuse the system, it redials automatically and when i'm out, i leave Audiogalaxy on and steal shed-loads of music in my absence.i can go to uni and come home to at least 2/3 new albums, all for 10 a month!

Sick Boy
    I use NTL, and all I can say is they're wankers.My already paid for 90 a year ISP no longer works with NTL. So it works out at 90 for one months subscription.Oh well.

Martin R...
    We've had problems connecting to various ISP's from my work.There's been a virus around today which attacks PC's and servers running Microsoft software.NTL (as your ISP) may be suffering some problems.Buy a Mac!

Crispin Evil
    buy a gameboy advance instead!

Sick Boy
    Nah, the ISP told me it was the fault of NTL, and that any cable telephony provider (i.e. NTL), would make connecting to the internet hard.Fucke*s.