Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    It is a proper shithole...but I love the faded glorly type places, morcambe is brilliant for it reminds me of Martin Parr's photgraphy

Cromer in the very early morning is like that.  The hotel overlooking the pier would have been such a grand place a few decades ago.

Why on earth would you want to go somewhere classy for a stag do?  Its supposed to be your last night where you do stupid stuff and get off your face.  I wouldnt want to do that in somewhere posh.I also think the current fashion for stag do abroad are all show and no go.  They either get back and they have been butt raped by a gang of bouncers for the £1000 bottle of champers for a hooker or they have had a kidney removed without anesthetic.Simple things for simple people.  Drink/Women/Stripper/Hooker/Police  If your stag do hasnt involved all or most of them then its a failure.

The stag party I enjoyed most was down the village local.  It was cheap so everyone could afford it.  Got a big gang of lads together and camped in the stags garden.  Much beer was consumed and there were no strippers or police involved.

You are missing vomit, fight, ambulance and A&E.

We're keeping mine local - all this flying abroad nonsense is vulgar and bollocks.

Oh and as for not drinking - it's a stag do, with men.

Drink/Women/Stripper/Hooker/Police  If your stag do hasnt involved all or most of them then its a failure.I just don't get that, I mean i'm not saying there's anything wrong in that, just I don't get why stag do's are supposed to mean the stag getting wasted...perhaps i've seen too many Newquay stag do's i've just become jaded.

Billy - what you descibed erlier is a HEN do. FFS.

Drink/Women/Stripper/Hooker/Police  For Welsh do's please add /Sheep. 

Billy - what you descibed erlier is a HEN do. FFS.Well so be it, but I'd rather spend it being pampered and having a meanigful chat over a a few glasses of wine with my mates than having to experience what I can only imagine as the embarrassing torture of sitting through a stripper, or vomiting my guts up half naked in the street!

Good luck with your 'pamper day for one'. Dont forget the mirror to chat with whilst enjoying your glass of Chandory.

I will do, also I should point out should that day arise my best man will be woman.

You are a very odd fellow William.

I just don't get that, I mean i'm not saying there's anything wrong in that, just I don't get why stag do's are supposed to mean the stag getting wasted...perhaps i've seen too many Newquay stag do's i've just become jaded.See now Billy, you seem to be thinking the stag do is for the beneift of the stag.  Its for his close friends to humiliate him.  Its kinda like a challenge.  If the stag doesnt end up stinking drunk or naked or in trouble with the police then his friends have let him down.

Billy Today 14:40 Billy - what you descibed erlier is a HEN do. FFS.Well so be it, but I'd rather spend it being pampered and having a meanigful chat over a a few glasses of wine with my matesBut you can do that any time (If you are actually homosexual).  This is a chance for some real humiliation without any repurcushions between mates

What Hobo said.I am sure you will be going for a 'pamper day' when you get on the mini bus dressed in a superman outfit.And it would be great to have the stripper also be your best man.

Its for his close friends to humiliate him.  Its kinda like a challenge.  If the stag doesnt end up stinking drunk or naked or in trouble with the police then his friends have let him down.Now I know why all my close friends are girls...that makes no sense to me

well so be it, but I'd rather spend it being pampered and having a meanigful chat over a a few glasses of wine with my mates than having to experience what I can only imagine as the embarrassing torture of sitting through a stripper, or vomiting my guts up half naked in the street!FFS BHB, will you man the f**k up, now!   

Girls make no sense.  When Ms Bump went on her best friends hen weekend they all came back with their eyebrows intact