Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    We where going to Brighton, but ended up in a long traffic jam on the M6, so decided to buy a caravan, then tonight decided not to.Monday tomorrow,possibly rideing my bike,unless it rains,or is muddy.

Maybe you could use the time to brush up on your spelling.

Went for a ride today - very wet, very muddy and very steep hills - but still a fun day outKnackered  from pushimg my bike up hils, so off to bed very soon!

Not had my last bank holiday before Christmas yet. Maybe I will get it tommorrow.

Rode an MTB in paradise then DIYed now watching Pretty Woman.

John Gourette wrote (see)Rode an MTB in paradise then DIYed now watching Pretty Woman.Lucky you, we've got Wuthering Heights, so I'm here for a while.

We're living in a bedsit at the moment. Well, not quite but the 1st floor is empty and the only tele in the house is on our 'height adjustable tv stand (ironing board!) at the foot of the bed. Currently watching re-runs of the office, which is quite amusing whilst surfing the net looking at carsales.com.au to see what car I can buy next week. Off to see more family tomorrow and maybe pack a suitcase or two..."

'spring' cleaning yes I know it's nearly autumn

It's important to keep your springs clean.

I saw that one of the Aunties channels was a marathon of The Office.  Makes me so glad I pay a licence fee   Gervais should be sent to Australia.

that's too good for him

I've decided I'm taking a sabbatical from cycling, so I stripped down and cleaned the bike, bunged it in my sister's attic, and prepared some stuff to be Ebayed/Singletracked.

"Singletracked"?Is where your stuff gets hog tied, ball gagged and invited to a lively discussion about fixies?

Mister Bump wrote (see)I saw that one of the Aunties channels was a marathon of The Office.  Makes me so glad I pay a licence fee   Gervais should be sent to Australia.and fed to a croc!

King Richard wrote (see)"Singletracked"?Is where your stuff gets hog tied, ball gagged and invited to a lively discussion about fixies? No, it's where you advertise on a classifieds forum that attracts genuine buyers, rather than 419 spammers (like certain other places).

Gwithian Satruday South Fistral yesterday...Really didn't want to have to in at Newquay but it was about the only half decent wave...on the paddle out some cock ditched his board nearly hit me in the head, so I hit him in the face. The rest of the surfing was pretty tip top...thank god there's no more holidays!

I bought my daughter her first mobile phone today. Made me feel old.Wrestling with whether or not I should fly over for an interview in Liverpool this Friday.

Go for the interview Starsky have a good look around, then if you get offered it make the decision then, but if you don't go you'll be left wondering if you should have gone or not.Just taken the wife shopping for kids shoes and then to tesco's in her wheelchair, its the first time since mid july that she's been out of the house for non medical reasons.also booked a family holiday and a weekend away for me and the wife for her birthday.now going to play with the lad on the playstation.

Playstations, mobile phones, work of the devil. Though I'd be worried about getting arrested for child cruelty in the UK for taking my kid around Europe on a bike and denying him those gadgets.No idea what your current situation is Starsky but I remember your wife had a good job and you were generating some income. Is it worth splitting the family for a bit more?

Kids have spent a fair chunk of time on there bikes and scooters this weekend, the playstation allows the whole family to play together, even the wife.