Page 1 of 38 12311 ... LastLast
    I'm guessing you already know, but if you don't and you see this first you may want to go and appease some people, they're on the brink of posting your address up and coming round to kick seven shades of sh1t out of you!Clicky

IWH has been replying to the thread so I think he is pretty much aware of the situation.

Has he? I've not seen his posts, my bad!

Bottom of page one.

Ah yes, I didn't notice that. Hope it all gets sorted then!

Lol, and there was me thinking you could read 

Why yes, a sandwich would be lovely, thanks Nobby!

He just looks at the pictures

I've been in contact with IWH recently (he very kindly sourced me a Ti spring when in the states at a crazy low price).  As I understand he has got quite a lot going on.... it really irritates me the way in which a lot of STW posters assume that they would be able to focus on posting out bits of bikes etc in the light of heavy family going-ons.. it's never that simple. fcukers all of em

Whilst I do agree, and feel a deal of compassion for IWH, as a 'home boy' so to speak, I think it's slack to not post things out for well over a month, having taken money, and to say you've sent things when you haven't. That's Dave Hinde-esque!They are all fcukers though, you're quite right.

He knows how to get into trouble though doesn't he?Has that guy been sorted from t'other thread yet?

i'd like to point also that prior to iwh's personal issues he posted me my foes extremely quickly and offered me a huge amount of help in setting it up. . . If anyone's in any doubt he is most definaltely a genuine sort of guy and a very pleasant one to deal with too, in my experience!

Senior Member Mustrum Ridcully - Kicking Against The Pricks's Avatar
    Looks nasty

The volume of bad press Lee Hamish Big Dutch Insert Wit Here Wilson Anderson has got since his return from the bad old US of A concerning financial transactions does not look good. I wonder if Paul ever got his bike or his money back? I'd hop back over the pond quick if I were you Wit.

Oooh....I see some internet fighting come on.  Unless it turns into really fighting when people go around his house....that's what I'd do.  But then I'm ex-special forces and amazingly hard with a wide array of advanced weaponary.

But then I'm ex-special forces and amazingly hard with a wide array of advanced weaponary.I thought Dylan was banned?

I can kill a man with my steely glare.

I can kill a man with my Steely Dan CD collection.

run away! run away!

Thanks for the heads up Nick. I am aware of the thread and what's happening over there. As I posted on STW I am working to put things right, have been in contact with everyone who's involved and can only do so much to stop what's becoming a witch hunt on STW from getting out of hand.I've had three emails today from different addresses containing threats and one of them went on to say I should expect a knifing. Nice. I'm not trying to hide from anyone. the 'other bloke' that DK mentions (Paul / BlueCBRXX) was spoken with this morning regarding the situation with him. As I've posted over on STW and in PM's to DK, , XC, MSP, Luke and Dan (thanks for your help Dan BTW) I'm not here to rip anyone off. And if I was would I really be stupid enough to do it giving out my name, address and details?Anyway. Hopefully things will soon all be resolved, I'll be able to get back to some sense of normality and I'll never, ever sell anything online again.And before some smartass comments on the name change - it happened last week after I watched the old film Harvey. I had forgotten about the character and with what's going on in my life right now I feel somewhat like he did in the film.Thanks again for the heads up and for not threatening me with sharp objects.