Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bastard

Just seen this,it makes my blood boil:http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/south_yorkshire/7688929.stmWhat kind of person can do this to a defenseless baby and their own daughter too? Bringing back the death sentence is totally justified for cases like this but the judicial system are too weak and pathetic to bring it in.

I read about this last week.  If they ever bring back hanging they would have my CV on their desk before the ink had dried.  I wouldnt give killing scum like this a seconds thought.Bastards indeed.

How can they ever even contemplate allowing someone like that back into society.  I don't agree with a death penalty, and studies in the US have shown it to be more expensive than locking someone away for the entirety of their lives, but I truly think that life should mean life, that there should be no thought of parole, and that the person should never ever again step out of a prison block and rot away in there.  That man isn't even human, and should not be afforded a life if that is how much worth he places upon anothers life.

lobotomy perhaps? But then I think it sounds like he was born without a brain anyway. A truly chilling news story.

Sign me up for beating scum like this to death slowly and painfully,  I won't charge so it's free and if we televise it,  maybe 1 other person will think twice before doing shit like this,  if so bonus.I bet he won't last 6months in a jail before someone kills him though.

Pity homosexuality in prison is illegal, as im sure there are a few who would like to give him a good fucking.The question has got to be WHY,

and studies in the US have shown it to be more expensive than locking someone away for the entirety of their livesYou dont have to be a rocket scientist to work out that it's cheaper to put someone like this to death than keep them inside,the cost of a couple of gallons of petrol and 1 match,far cheaper than keeping that scum at taxpayers expense for the rest of their lives.

and on a better note:http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/tayside_and_central/7688716.stm

Excellent

I was doing time with a guy who bragged about mugging a pensioner a few years ago,and he thought he was a hard nut for doing so. Once the word got around the wing, a few lads give him a right fucking kicking,and he spent the next few months in hospital,then moved onto the nonces wing for protection. I found that anyone who was in for mugging pensioners,burglery on AOP's homes etc, had a good kicking.

Honour among thieves or violent thugs looking for excuses to give someone a kicking?

it's the 15years it takes before getting around to frying them though Podge and the endless apeals to delay there execution,  bring them into the court for sentencing pre soaked in some slow burning fuel,  guilty and ignite them game over, job done,  year a few woulda been wrongly tried,  but more than a few play the system and end up going free from a technicality as is.

Reading that article actually made me cringe. Scum like that should never be aloud to walk the earth.

should never be aloud should never be allowed, Adam, sorry to correct your speling .

Podge wrote (see)and on a better note:http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/tayside_and_central/7688716.stmThat's awesome.  That'll teach the fucking prick a lesson or two.  Hopefully the sick fuck who killed his own 16 month old daughter will get a shanking whilst in prison.  Then we won't have to pay £55k a year keeping him out of society.

I hope that the media coverage keeps up of these c*nts who get their heads kicked in in prison - makes me feel all warm inside - come on BBC, any chance of showing the beatings live on iplayer??? better than strictly come dancing

Haha no problem SB. No idea why i wrote it like that.

I don't think I can articulate how I feel about this cnut...........................................han g on a tick, I'll get back to you..................................

........................will that do?

W****** Late  M'Lord