Dear Editor,There was I, peacefully wandering around Plymouth City centre on a saturday afternoon (as you do when no-one in this city stocks Shimano mineral fluid), trying to enjoy my pasty when a mighty ruckus erupted disrupting the peace.I stomped over to give the rebel rowsers a bit of my mind and what did I see? A bunch of bloomin' hooligans tearing up the city centre, on their push bikes when we all know that push bikes are intended for the road and not pavement.Disgusted I was. Just look at the carry on:To make matters 10 times worse they were pumping out some kind of ridiculous dance music and encouraging the sizable crowd to cheer the riders on! And they DID! Should've heard the racket. Terrible. Quite put me off my belgian bun which I was looking forward to as well.*sigh*I just don't know what the world is coming to these days.Yours,Disgusted, Plymouth.

You cantankerous old man.

Don't make me write a letter to the Editor about you as well!

I was once angry like you

Then you found Krishna?Kabala?Branch Davidianism?Darwinism?Tell me your secret of inner peace, oh wise Yogi!(believe it or not, I haven't been drinking)

Masterbation

A true Aussie Male Just for you Quinny

SORRY wit,nice pics btw.Had a little show like that here recently and I was watching those kids for ages.Such good balance on their bikes,makes my trackstands seem like Im drunk or off my head on  substances.More of that should be shown around the Town centres to highlight the different styles of riding and if just one grubby kid gets interested and buys a bike,Yay for him.

Oh boy, thanks for that piccie Wit

I was really impressed by the turn out for the show actually. Crowds were 4 or 5 deep all the way around the barriers and they were really getting behind Martin and the other guy (who I think was called Dunk but I couldn't swear to that). Perhaps the backflips helped...Makes me realise just how crap I am on a bike. Martin's only 6 months younger than me!Also, todays show really made me want one of those Commencal jump bikes... I'm so fickle.

Since when did plymouth become crawling with Trials bikes and all the BMXers vanish?PAH! Fashions I tell you...still they're sick little bstards