I'm trying to get a web photo gallery embedded into an existing site - I don't want anything fancy, I'll make the thumbnails etc (unless it's automated as standard with the gallery software). I've tried 4 different systems so far and they all cause instability through my other functions...So... what album software are they using here? (click on the bike picture)I want it to look like this! Ta folks  

I have used these scripts many times, easy to configure; http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex4/lightbox2/index.htmhttp://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex4/lightbox/index.htm

Perfect, THANK YOU!!!

No problem, http://www.dynamicdrive.com/ has some really good scripts to use....Dont forget to show us the end result !

That Lightbox script is bloody brilliant! Thanks Mounty, I can't believe I never came across that before!Will post a link up for the finished page before I launch the main site. Thanks again. 

You could always build one in flash :/

I could build one in flash but a) it wouldn't be so easy to update the images (it's a 5 second job with this script) and b) there are still too many vulnerabilities with embedded flash elements.Just my opinion of course.

Your up early Wit.Mornin.That question you had about First Aid.Its renewed every 3 years. 

Morning Quinny.One of the joys of living right in the centre of town is the noise. Just had about 12 police cars stop across the street and pick up a single guy who was sleeping at the train station. Crazy. So, I'm up Thanks for the First Aid info. Turns out I'm very overdue a refresher lol

Kind of why I added the :/Flash is my major bugbear about the industry!

Sorry Billy. I misinterpreted your meaning. I'm liking the fact that Lightbox script looks like a really complicated animation but (in the grand scheme of things anyway) it's not. Now I just need to decide whether to buy a CMS or just write one. I hate computers at times.Did your Mac stop whistling? 

hehehe,hope he isnt a John Rambo type.

Yeah it stopped whistling...must have been the bearing like you said!I hate CMS's but then again depends on the volume and content rotation.The script is pretty tidy for sure.