Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Why is Tesco getting the blame? Yes OK so maybe they are putting them on show but so called "parents" still buy items like these for the likes of 7 year olds.I can't even walk into ASDA without seeing some little 'girl' walking around with her 'muvva' in nothing more than a belt and a strip of tissue for the top.(b*ll**ks, realises he messed up title)

I can't think of anything worse than seeing the sort of people who shop in Asda prancing around with their wobbly flesh on show!

The shame of it all is there are many many people who look and behave like trash and have their children follow in their footsteps.They wear it like a badge of honour.

I can't think of anything much worse than shopping in Asda!

(rub's their brand of chocolate)

We're thinking of having kids, this sort of thing puts me off.

George

Benson

Only joking, we live a stones throw from Asda and it is quite handy and good value (especially the wine offers!).  However, I must object to anyone displaying wobby flesh anyone in public.

Malcolm Cogglewit
    Tesco sells things. Some are nice, such as chocolate. Some are not, such as sprouts. And its all the fault of the invisible fish that hide under the table that I buy too much chocolate and beer.  

Read the other headlines on the same page and then decide if the the comments on Tesco should be taken with or without a generous pinch of salt.

what about wobbly boob flesh?? in a german beer girl type way?? Not that the film National Lampoon's European Vacation in anyway affected me as a young boy

Salt's bad for you

I think the extra large font of the Sun website says enough.

The Sun forum is brilliant. If ever I stop posting here you'll know where I've gone. :-/

Malcolm Cogglewit wrote (see)And its all the fault of the invisible fish that hide under the table that I buy too much chocolate and beer.  I have seen them.Little silver things with lots of little legs.

They have a forum?  Oh my god can you imagine the maladjusted individuals that frequent it

Back to the original message - my 8 year old daughter is put under pressure by her school friends, especially those with older sisters who are in possesion of 'more advanced' items such as mobile phones, sexy underwear etc..) to dress in a 'particular' way. But at the same time she knows the meaning of the word 'NO'. And so, yes, it is down to the parents. It's just that it seems that in this country shopping seems to be a national sport. Are people so bored that they need to spend half of their lifetime in shops acquiring pointless items that they don't need? And the parents abviously pass this attitude onto their children..

Malcolm Cogglewit
    I like shopping. Its much better than all the other sports, such as lacrosse or that one with the giant elks.

I work near an Asda and have indeed taken them up on their 3 for a tenner wine offer on several occasions. Sadly the current choice seems to be a pale immitation of the Christmas selction.............