Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Scientology

Did you hear about the guy who's dianetic?He has to take insolence.L. Ron Hubbard's brother said that Hubbard used to wet the bed.His name was P. Don Hubbard.

Just ask them how they managed to fail the interview at McDonalds.

I know of someone that has worked at McDonalds since leaving school, he's now my age (34).Imagine that. 

Christ on a bike!

Is he called Ronald?

Ask them about the Scientolgy Super-powers.They are called"Perceptics", and are f***ing hilarious.There are 57 Perceptics such as the ability to discern relative sizes, blood circulation, balance, compass direction, temperature, gravity and an "awareness of importance, unimportance. There is one that you can train yourself to be aware of your bodies salinity! And also your own moisture?!Best of all is the "Awareness of not knowing". Not knowing that what they believe in is bollix.Scientolgist are mental health deniers. They are dangerous. There wouldn't be many families who aren't touched by somebody with a mental health disorder. Modern psychiatry works, modern drugs work. To deny that is absurd and offensive. Rant over.Free wheelin...go get em

Modern psychiatry works, modern drugs work. Modern psychology works if the person is ready to accept the many mental abberations that we all have, but I don't personally believe in the psychiatric path. Obviously it's useful to apply certain drugs to attempt to balance out a person with serotonin deficiencies for example, but aside from that I believe that most drug-induced solutions to someone's mental health can be severly hindered by that method. They appear to do nothing more than mask the issue, or worse still, turn the patient into a vegetable with no contact to the all-important mental ability to recognise oneself without predjudice or fear, which is the prerequisite of any psychological healing process. IMO...

Mmm, perhaps so. Just from my own experience I know family members with post-natal depression have been helped. And more extreme mental disorders such as schizophrenia and bipolar sufferes are helped greatly by modern psychiatry.For scientologists to say that its all Xenu's fault, and they can help with a galvinometer is absurd.Free Wheelin' you should dance around their stall telling them "Xenu is coming, Xenu is coming".