Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    LOL @ NAS!!

NAS no evidence what so ever to prove that Herbal crap does any good what so ever, Mrs Blair is into this stuff big time ( read makes millions ) which is why Mr Blair changed the rules on this crap 6months back.

Werewolf on the Chase?Nah, it's just Podge and his anaconda.;P

Thats not furry though and certainly doesn't look like a dog.

SO DYLAN SAYS THERES NO WEREWOLVES , so we know 100%that they dont exist,thread closed.

It's right because Dyl said it. End of.

So SadBloke believes in werewolves okay then!!!

Hungry monkey 'now with custom graphics'
    to prove that herbal doesn't work it needs to be trialled. its not been trialled yet (to a large extent), and thus it cannot be said to be useless. the reason why they have not been trialled is that trials are funded by the major pharmaceuticals. the people who stand to gain least from the widespread use of herbal remedies are the pharmaceuticals, as the herbals are often produced and sold on a smaller scale.go figure.it is also true that many new drugs are developed with chemicals found in plants. this is one reason why rain forests are so vital for the future, as we do not know what natural capital is available in them. there are many disputes between pharmaceuticals and governments of developing countries which have rain forests, as the pharmaceuticals come into the country, explore and use the forests, and give very little to the governments. this was one of the issues that the the Convention on Forests ant the 1992 Rio earth summit was concerned with.: )however, i agree that werewolves do not exist...

Last year it was yeti's on the Chase this year it's werewolves.Both of which are less scary than most of the Cannock folk......

Both infinitely preferable to ramblers aswell.

Last year it was yeti's on the Chase this year it's werewolves.Both of which are less scary than most of the Cannock folk......Yes,imagine coming face to face with a stark naked bloke over the Chase in the middle of the day,it's true you know,just ask Sprokitt.

That wasn't me by the way!!

I should quickly add that Dyl is 100% correct - it wasn't him Happened c. 1995/6, main white track from the cadet centre to seven springs.Don't know who was more shocked ... me, at seeing a butt ugly naked dude strolling along, or him, upon hearing my tyre noise at the last second, trying to hastily whip his shorts back on!Either way, it was highly amusing and I'm very glad it's not happened again.

dylan go an look up valium and what the active ingredient is and then have a look for how many heart tablets are made from foxglove and from the pips of hawthorn berries..... what about the opiates that the doctors in hospitals everyday are giving people all come from plants that is herbal medicine asprin is willow bark, chamomile an lavendar are both mild calmatives

Atleast those very few items have been properley researched matty, unlike 99% of the crap they try to sell you herbal wise.

Hungry monkey 'now with custom graphics'
    but thats the point... they aren't tested, as the pharmaceuticals stand to gain very little from them if they are proved to be useful. sure, not all will be as good as synthetic drugs, but i bet a fair number will have some medical benefits...

DYL, HOLBY BLUE aspin off from holby city, this week features , a guy who thinks hes a were-wolf, and wants to be locked up,by the police.

sounds like girls TV SB no thanks.

Does Claire think your as much of a twat as the folks on here Dyl?

We know her name do we No she thinks alot of the people on here are twats to be fair.