Page 2 of 6689 FirstFirst 123412521025021002 ... LastLast
    3' 4"|2007-02-22 10:38:08.220000000"

Ugh...\"|2007-05-09 08:11:21.967000000"

I need to order some 2 nipples....:

Morning, I'm at work, rocking!!!!:\"|2006-11-04 08:01:59.217000000"

Senior Member Mustrum Ridcully - Kicking Against The Pricks's Avatar
    I am now totally bored. Someone has been stretching time so that the afternoon lasts for three times as long as it should.Anyone got any mindless drivel that they want to share?

Mr. Ed (off to the knacker's yard)
    Well no mindless drivel as such but I'm off to Rome in a few weeks, and i've just managed to cut the roof of my mouth on a rather crusty baguette...bugger!

the DefenderDan(Skip off)
    I only got up around an hour ago, feel rough as hell........gota write an essay as well......my flatmate pissed himself he was that drunk last nite, no sign of him yet......the torment will start soon though ! LOL

I finished work 3 hours ago :-)

A guy walks into a bar with his pet monkey. He orders a drink and while he's drinking, the monkey jumps all around the place. The monkey grabs some olives off the bar and eats them. Then he grabs some sliced limes and eats them. He then jumps onto the pool table and grabs one of the billiard balls. To everyone's amazement, he sticks it in his mouth, and somehow swallows it whole!The bartender screams at the guy, Did you see what your monkey just did?""No, what?""He just ate the cue ball off my pool table... whole!""Yeah, that doesn't surprise me," replied the guy, "he eats everything in sight. Sorry! I'll pay for the cue ball and stuff." The guy finishes his drink, pays his bill, pays for the stuff the monkey ate and leaves.Two weeks later the guy is in the bar again, and has his monkey with him.He orders a drink and the monkey starts running around the bar again.While the man is having his drink, the monkey finds a maraschino cherry on the bar. He grabs it, sticks it up his butt, pulls it out and eats it.Then the monkey finds a peanut, and again sticks it up his butt, pulls it out and eats it.The bartender is disgusted. "Did you see what your monkey did now?""No, what?" replied the man."Well, he stuck a maraschino cherry and a peanut up his butt, pulled them out, and ate them!" said the bartender."Yeah, that doesn't surprise me," replied the guy. "He still eats everything in sight, but ever since he had to pass that cue ball, he measures everything first." "

I like beer and bikesand I had pasta for lunch

3 hours ago?.....what time did you start!?

LOL

*chuckles*

Karlos did you get any post yet?

i have a sprained thumb.i also like bikes.i'm really pissed off cos i've rounded off the bleed hole bolt on my brake. I'm currently ignoring it and hoping some fairies (or leprachauns, i'm not fussy) will come and install a new one for me.i'm bored out of my mind with my job and wish it was the weekend.

9.30 Dan.

#Karlos did you get any post yet?#Yessum

Senior Member Stephanos Wephanos's Avatar
    Me too.Only 25 minutes until hometime though... Yipeee.Little joke to while away a few minutes:While on holiday in Kenya and walking through the bush a man comes across an elephant standing with one leg raised in the air. The elephant seems distressed so the man approaches very carefully. He gets down on one knee and inspects the bottom of the elephants' foot only to find a largethorn deeply embedded.Carefully and as gently as he can he removes the thorn and the elephant gingerly puts its foot down. The elephant turns to face the man and with a rather stern look on its face, stares at him. For a good ten minutes the man stands frozen - thinking of nothing else but being trampled. Eventually the elephant turns and walks away.For years after the man often remembers and ponders the events of that day...One day the man is walking through the zoo with his son. As they approach the elephant enclosure, one of the elephants turns and walks over to where they are standing at the rail. It stares at him and the man can't help wondering if this is the same elephant. The man climbs tentatively overthe railing and makes his way into the enclosure. He walks right up to the elephant and stares back in wonder. Suddenly the elephant wraps its trunk around one of the man's legs and swings him wildly back and forth along the railing, instantly killing him ...Probably not the same elephant then.

Senior Member Mustrum Ridcully - Kicking Against The Pricks's Avatar
    LOL!I do actually have a bit of work that I could be doing - but I just cannot be arsed in any way to do it. Might have a bit of a kip on my desk though.

Dark Lord Chuckles - The Gurning Piggy
    ROFL