Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    If it aint broke don't take it to bits to see how
    its snowing like fcuk in Goole (East yorkshire)snowed last night but only about 10mm but its topping it up again.I'll never get the chance to bed in my new M4's ;-(

Yup. About 2 inches and rising in my part of Sheffield! Might even keep me off wrk tomorrow if it keeps up (go snow!).

the DefenderDan
    had a scattering here, might get some more tonight........went out today, got chapped lips, now looks like im wearing bloody lipstick!!.....very embarrasing

Baron von Grinder(Goose steppin disco diva)
    M! im also doing the 'snow dance' in order to not make it to work tonight.

Mike!
    none

Just the odd light snow shower here in Shipley. Back to work tomorrow :-(Good Christmas Dan?

If it aint broke don't take it to bits to see how it works. AKA Andy
    i go back on Jan the............................................... .................................................. ............ 9th ;-Ppaid as well

Went out into the Derwent Valley this morning and barely any snow at all, less than South Sheffield. Bloody cold tho', I'm still thawing out...... although the Harry Ramsdens oven chips are helping to warm me thro'.

snowing again here in Ilkeston, about 1- 1.5 inches so far

the DefenderDan
    Yeh Pennine, not bad at all, hope all is good.Might get to play in the snow tomorrow......not on the M40 though i hope

About an inch in York. It keeps falling and melting, and was bloody hard to ride through. For some reason british snow and wet grass seem be far harder to ride than you'd think. Should be a good coating up on the moors by now.

Plenty aroundEdale and Win Hill a bit later in the day. Got a blizzard on top Jacobs Ladder, then a white out on top of Win Hill at about 3:30pm - amazing amount of snow in a short time - white and crisp and even.

if any one is thinking about driving tonight i think i'd give it a serious miss/ the main A614 through Goole is a sheet of ice and all the other roads are worse still even thougth they have been salted. as for the pavements, just been out for a pint and a steak and even in winter hiking boots its leathal under foot... now where did i put my crampons ;-)bet that was fun dave.

Alex Woodhead (It's Christmas!!!...)
    We got our annual 2 minute shower, I can hope I supose...

pah!!WE'VE HAD A FOOT OVERNIGHT!!along with the other 6-8 inches from yesterday, its fair to say it has snowed in kent.Right i'm off to build a snowman :-)

Half inch here.Proper snow though with no slush.Best snow we've had in ages.Got out for an hour in it last night, great stuff. What is it with snow that gives you an irresitable urge to get the bike out?It's a bit too grippy here though (if you know what I mean), unless that's me tyres.What was John saying on the front page about UK riding snow? Think olde mother nature got the hump and decided to go the extra mile to show it can be done (on occasion).

Christmas Cow...burnt to a crisp!
    bowt 4 they reckon here.love driving in snow D"

woman driver + snow =C _ A _ H Just add R and S to compete the above statement ;-)Then again the silly to$$pot in the BMW (need i say anymore?)doing handbrake turns and dohnuts (spl) etc in the local park's car park this morning with loads of kids about on sledges and the like is probably running for The Immature & Irresponsible Ar$e Hole Of The Year Award". Accidents I can under stand but driving like that is a recipe for disaster, can we bring the front wheel drive versus rear wheel drive discussion back ;-)Had fun this morning on my full susser as we had more overnight and more to come if the forecast is right.And MajikI don?t have anything against women drivers they are just like any normal Psychopath ;-P"

No snow in The Village, but it's colder whan a witch's t!t, especially in the wind.

Mr. Ed (I'm a Stallion)
    No snow in Birmingham, well nothing more than a dusting! :-(