Mrs D'oh! is sitting watching this rubbish. Why do people listen to these know nothing nasty pieces of work.The just told some woman she's got horrible udders". Deck her gran!It's my most hated programe on the box!"

Senior Member Goaty-Death Facilitator.....'s Avatar
    I'll put the kettle on John, you can pop round for a cuppa.I watched the program about those 2 that they didn't want airing. It appears that the tall one was a druggie and the short fat one was mean't to marry someone rich and famous but never did. All their old school chums 'seemed' to have been payed to keep their gobs shut. Either that or there's ample dirt on both sides of the fence....

There's too much negative telly, Weakest Link, all the performance gameshows, how dirty is your house etc, is meant to make us feel better because we're not the target?I miss proper telly made by and featuring talented people.That's why they're constantly repeating Porridge and Only Fools, where's the new stuff of similar quality?I exclude the recent series of Doctor Who from any criticism, I thought it was great)

Senior Member Goaty-Death Facilitator.....'s Avatar
    Watching Grand Designs at the mo. Always interesting to see how different people build/modernise/renovate a house.

I think that the money that's available for making TV is spread too thinly these days. The quality of TV has been on the decline since SKY arrived, IMO.

Given that I don't care how much my house is worth or want to improve it, and my attic contains things I still use and don't wish to sell, UK TV is not for me. Oh, I forgot to mention that people shouting at each other in soaps isn't my idea of light entertainment either.Your licence fees are being squandered.

I have watched how clean is your house" a couple of times.I find that programme particularly disturbing as it seems they pick on people who may have mental health problems and poke fun at them to an extent.Is thaty what passes for entertainment these days?"

It would appear to be Starsky. Watching aunty Beeb I couldn't help wondering if it wasn't all propaganda to keep the housing market afloat and stimulate the British economy.

Some of the poor people on that programme present as very tragic figures.On the other hand, there's still stuff like the Sopranos and West Wing being aired. That series Lost was grossly over - hyped in my opinion though.Those people on Grand Designs tonight built about 1/2 mile away from my last house in Belfast. What they didn't tell you is that you can't go out after dark in that area. Bad sectarian interface.

So that's why they built the walls so thick them. Tis a pity it still goes on. Do you hold out much hope of there ever being full reconciliation out there? Will time be the best healer?

That house was built in Dunmurry Lane. I lived in Upper Dunmurry Lane. Top of the hill is West Belfast. Two HUGE republican / nationalist housing estates.Bottom of the hill almost 100% protestant with a HUGE loyalist dominated estate thrown in for good measure.Upper dunmurry lane, dunmurry lane and dunmurry village caught in the middle.

Starsky if you saw my house ( in need of a purge, just no time ) you'd definately think I've got mental health problems.Well, time but it's so low down the list it never gets done LOLBugger all worth watching, not that I get to the GF thinks otherwise soaps and period bollox all the time

The (Inbred Fettler) FLaP
    I only watch the Simpsons, Futurama & Family Guy, make me laugh, oh and I have to watch the 24 hr news from the BBC (Mrs FLaP makes me do it!!!!)

Aaah, Futurama, I love that show, as does my 8yr old son.... I've never actually seen Family guy, is it any good?

Excellent one liner from Bender on last night's show:I'm gonna drink till I reboot"!"

The (Inbred Fettler) FLaP
    Best line ever from the SimpsonsBurns wants to be popular like a younger millionaire so he turn to Homer and saysSimpson, I want to be loved!!"Homer looks a bit worried, but it is his boss after all so says..."Ok, but I will need a few beers first!!!"Still laugh at that every time I see it...Family Guy very funny, with a talking dog & baby, best episode was the one with Death in it...!"

Must look in the listings, see when it's on!

the DefenderDan(Goog's just jealous)
    American dad is good but no a patch on family guy

Mickymonkey
    What did anyone think of that 'Vincent' series? I'm not really a TV fan, but I didn't mind that.