Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    MaJiK MoO..making the slow and expensive transitio
    We can get rid of leg hair without pretending that we do a lot of cycling/swimming, or any other sport that would require aerodynamic legs.We absently hum tunes from musicals without anyone being suspect of our sexuality.When we buy a vibrator it is glamorous. When men buy a blow up doll it's sad.We can wear platforms - which is why there is no such thing as a 'short woman's complex'We don't have to get our strength up between sessions, ...and it's much easier for us to get laid in the first place.We can get off with teenagers without being called dirty old perverts.We never ejaculate prematurely.We get to flirt with systems support men who always return our calls, and are nice to us when we blow up our computers.Our boyfriend's clothes make us look elfin and gorgeous - they look like complete dicks in ours.We can be groupies. Male groupies are stalkers.It's cool to be a daddy's girl. It's sad to be a mommy's boy.We can cry and get off speeding fines.The thrill of surprising people by being good at darts......and pool.....and football.We live longer, so we can be cantankerous old biddies wearing inappropriate clothes and shouting at strangers..... men die earlier so we get to cash in on the life insurance.We know that games are fun, but don't believe there's a direct correlation between the size of our scores and the size of our genitals.Taxis stop for us.We get drunk quicker and cheaper.We've never fancied a cartoon character or the central figure in a computer game.It does not enhance our social standing to understand the inner workings of a 'ruck' (or any other rugby thing). But we look INCREDIBLY cool if we do.We never recognise ourselves in aspects of Mr Bean. Ever.And finally... We don't look like a frog in a blender when dancing.

Alan....................starting to feel Peakie!
    You been watching me at the local nightspot!

Kato
    Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and doesn't die

MaJiK MoO..making the slow and expensive transition to the 'other side'
    *yawn*come up with something new Kato

Dark Lord Chuckles - The Silly Piggy
    The Dark Lord does not do dancingAnd there is nothing wrong with harbouring desires for Wilma Flintstone, she is a fine woman, Fred is a very lucky man.

Kato
    Aye, maybe you should heed your own advice

....and?

FIGHT...........FIGHT.........FIGHT

Kato
    and what?

lolHandbags at dawn...;o)

Kato
    ..........well I'd love to hang around and find out what and..." was, but I've work to do and you're clearly riled by my appearancebring back Emily Green all is forgiven"

You would love to think that wouldnt you...Actually I couldn't give a toss. Sorry

Kato
    Then why are you so bothered about what I wrote? Hence the 'yawn'

Kato
    You would love to think that wouldnt you...".........and how very wrong you are"

Being bothered and being riled are two diferent things chuck.I just thought someone of your ability could have come up with something more original.I just found it disappointing.

We can get rid of leg hair without pretending that we do a lot of cycling/swimming, or any other sport that would require aerodynamic legs."I would get rid of my leg hair if I wanted to, but it's a case of deciding where to stop, at the thigh, or just below tackel line leaving hairy shorts, leave the pubes and stop at gut level, leave the pubes and contine over stomach, take the pubes and have a hairy gut, leave a crab ladder, shave chest and stomach, it's just far to compicated this body topairy buisness, far easier for lasses with distinct areas to shave."

LMAO....No I think you would have to go for the back, sack and crack as well. Especially if you're a particularly hairy bloke.*ouch*

Kato
    Admittedly it was low quality material.I fished and you happened to bite, it happens to the best of themOne day you'll understand me

Just hold me by the ears and dip me in imac

Your in a particualy scarcastic and patronising mood this morning Kato, nice to see you back on form, I was starting to worry a bit