Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    How Hard, got a really bad tooth no chance of affording a private dentist and a crazed mate with mole grips is sounding very tempting.plus the wait on a dentist would be weeks I bet anyway.Comments pls.

kato
    you tight fooker ;-)it's only about 90 to pull a tooth

Skint is more like it, and the hassle of getting to actually see a dentist took a mate 3 months, he rang one up and got the we don't want your sort here, errrrr he even sounds posh.

If your strapped for cash, I suppose you could give it a go, the old string tied to the door worked to get my milk tooth out. If a wisdom tooth, go to the dentist, there are emergency clinics to go to, some of these are free!Good luck!

28 euros in France and much less with your Euro medical card. Even with the cost of airport taxes and Ryanair tickets it could be cheaper. If you find a dentist in rue St Denis your can get the ache the Australian girl left in your trowsers treated for about the same amount Dylan.

Either way its gonna be painful, i'd pay the money just for the rubber gloves in the mouth and painkillers NICE!

got to your local hospital who should have an emergency dentist who will pull it (ooo-err) for free.anyhting else is just daft.

How about a profile and an avatar Sinead even if it's all lies and pic of Camila.

ceefa
    my dad once pulled a tooth out(back) with just a pair of pliers, washed his mouth out then sat an eat his dinner as if it was nothing.

Don't like pain killers, so would likely go for without anyway 28 euro's almost worth it, and a free holiday.Will look for free emergency clinic I think they do pulling, but only 1 day per week, bla bla bla

Thanks Steve, and Ceefa your dad's mind kinda old fashioned man for sure LOL

Sinead, in for the next peak ride with ceefa and some others you've been conversing with ??

Watch Castaway if you want any tips on how to do it. And have an ice skate to hand.

John, I tried to upload a photo for my profile but they said it was rude! It was only a south park one! Dylan, seriously try an emergency clinic, you may be waiting for a few hours but its relatively painfree, plus if you get the gas it can leave you on high for free!

where do you guys go riding?To be honest I'm still a newbie and my fitness isn't fantastic. But if its not too far then cool I'll give it a go.

Arnold Brocklethwaite-Jones..................we are nearly there! Alan is gettin the drinks in!
    Dylan, you really are full of mad dogs wank.May I suggest its a phsychiatrist you need and not a dentist.Me and Jase have a bet on that you wont turn up at the jamboree later!

Arnold Brocklethwaite-Jones..................we are nearly there! Alan is gettin the drinks in!
    DIY dick pulling might be more like the norm for you Dylan!

Will make phone calls, to see tommorow, If not available free and soon, DIY Can't wait to do my own heart by pass LOL

PC you ass, who's bet on what ??Might come down on the saturday for the day, will decide Saturday must admit chance of meeting PC does not apeal to me at all.

Sinead it's a fun ride, so frequent stops and messing around, not heads down race bollox.