Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: like Mike

Was enjoying the doctor who thread but when I went to log on to post a reply I'd forgotton my login details- emailed the editor and Mike Davis had it all sorted out within about 5 minutes.Anyone else had a pleasant experience with this bunch then?Cheers mate!!!

Anyone else had a pleasant experience with this bunch then?"No comment! TEEHEE! Fine bunch of folks up the road. Apart form Mark, who's a kiwi! "

DefenderDan(pikeypetespegs.com)
    Yes there all marvelous folk on here, its like one big happy family........all for one and one for all

well, it was just sorted out soo quickly (I sound like an advert for an insurance company now....)Jings I need to go home.

kato
    They're great chaps. Got some nice prizes out of them in the past.Wouldn't mind some new style BM stickers to replace my 'retro' ones if you're reading guys ;-)

.....oooh bumper stickers?....i'd buy one

Without actually finding out if it's OK, I like to think that sending an SAE to PLEASE SEND ME SOME NEW BM STICKERS, Magicalia, Caxton House, 2 Farringdon Road, London, EC1M 3HP" would do the trick. Or go to the Merida 100 at Builth Wells in a couple of weeks."

now then....

I had originally intended for this to be nothing more than a big up" for Mikes help but if theres some stickers involved now....well, thats a different matter..."

Paul The Lampy
    mike, you have just run out of stickers for next week just posted my SAE

Paul The Lampy
    will now sit by letter box in eager anticpation for my nice new shiny BM stickers.....

........sell some on the website........with a witty phrase....prizes for the best one

sprokitt
    If our excellent postal service is working correctly you may be sat there a while Lampy. ;-)

Alan.......eccler!
    I won a HAD a while back. Darned useful it was until it wore out. I'll have to get another sometime!

Paul The Paranoid Lampy
    still waiting, getting boredanybody remember those maximum mountain bike socks mmb gave away when they 1st launched????

no

I never realised BM towers were so close to my office (Clerkenwell Green). How about that.

Oh and i have a BM sticker... think i got it at a merida last year.Stuck it on my laptop, so all can see I'm slacking.

Paul The Paranoid Lampy
    still waiting for mine

The stickers will go out in the post today.CheersMark