Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Stu Webb 2
    Just browsing the internet I came across this company which offers a chance to win supercars. There are limited numbers who can enter, you can get tickets onlinehttp://www.exclusivedraws.com

I just bought a ticket to win the Lamborghini Gallardo!!

Just browsing the internet", eh? According to your profile, you are "the owner of www.ExclusiveDraws.com". And yes, that's regardless of which name you use.This week's Amazingly Ham-Fisted Viral Marketing Attempt is duly awarded. Well done :-)"

why thank you, it was a joke ok!!!!

i just thought i would write that i was the owner, and see the response that people gave, sorry, it wasn't funny! I have now deleted that bit of my supposed profile!

Of course it was. In other news: Moon Made Of Blue Cheese. Bong! Squadron Of Pigs Sighted Over Essex. Bong!

ha ha! rumbled!

You are very funny you know! Are you a comedian? Look, i'm just 14 years old and was mucking about, how could i own a company?

I just thought it was an interesting idea, and I know how much forums despise spam!! I apologise for this immature prank now

If you have nothing to do with exclusivedraws.com, would you care to explain your email address?

captured by the BM cops

not a lot on the whois site

Heh. You can change your email address if you like, but it's a bit late now ;-)

*slam dunk*

OK, you can give it a break now, i'm just 14 and was mucking around. Most companies have an info@website.com email address so i entered that. I apologise for this childish prank, I find it hilarious your reaction because i know all forums hate spam, don't we all?

Exactly, the whois says it all, i'm from Dorset, not Surrey!!!!

Nice try. But you can clearly receive mail at info@exclusivedraws.com because you managed to register for this site with it. A registration process that requires you to click on a validation link that's emailed to the address you entered...

Ian Munro
    I've just been browsing through my underwear section and have discoved some great nearly new keks with minimal staining, which I thought I'd share with you.There are limited numbers who can enter, you can get tickets onlinehttp://www.excretivedraws.com

That's brilliant!!!

Exactly, the whois says it all, i'm from Dorset, not Surrey!!!!"From exclusivedraws.com Terms and Conditions pages:"Promoter: Exclusive Draws, Moor Town Farm, Moor Town Drive, Dorset, BH4 8HD, UK."Anyone care to hazard a guess what DiscoDiva/Stu Webb's postcode in the BM member database is? "