Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tiger Tim

A small thing is a good thing
    Tim Henmanwhats the point?The BBC zooming him on him on the opening ceremony parade as if he was the only athlete anyone knew about. And what do we get?First round knockout. At least Roger Hammond got 7th out of 150 and Nicole Cooke got 5th in their events.Still, at least we didnt have to see his stupid clenched fist celebration.

So did anyone expect any different from Timmy babe? We've got more chance of winning gold in the bobsleigh.

lol

Henman is one of best mountain bikers we got,he should ditch the tennis man!

SloBoy
    The BBC zooming him on him "I was rather supposing that the Greek director was a bit of a tennis fan, as we also got a screen full of Nalbandian and Federer."

baron Von Grinder (air ace)
    dont think the bobsleigh takes place in the summer olympics beside, britain do have a good bobsleigh team as it goes.

dont think the bobsleigh takes place in the summer olympics "Exactly.Irony: 1:The use of words to express something different from and often opposite to their literal meaning. 2:An expression or utterance marked by a deliberate contrast between apparent and intended meaning. 3:A literary style employing such contrasts for humorous or rhetorical effect. "

LOL

baron Von Grinder (goosestepp'n disco diva)
    yeah but there is no irony as we DO have a good chance at winning a gold in the bobsleigh.

not that im trying to make a point or anything

Ahhh Crap, I had been selected for the Dutch Smoking team. Unfortunately we couldn't be arsed getting into the minibus to the airport. Next time.

gutten abden miner mutter

2. irony2 (100%) ?adj. of or like iron.

yeah but there is no irony as we DO have a good chance at winning a gold in the bobsleigh." When?"

during the cricket!like i said im not trying to make a point. if mondays are that bad mike pack it in.

LOL, you win. Now go and do something useful.

pha! chance would be a fine thing.might go outside and prune my tomatoes

That's got to be better than polishing the car, which is why I'm wasting time here.

Never even realised He was in the Olypics till I saw him, stange how in some sports the olypics isnt as inportant as it is in othere.

I reckon the Tennis should be held in the Winter olypics, on ice.Actually no, on snow.