Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    I'm 36 tomorrow and I feel about half that.I've reconciled my differences with my ex fiance and we're together again, although we don't live in the same abode (tried but works better apart at the mo), so I get the space I need whenever it's...er...needed, and so does she.I don't work anymore and pretty much just ponce around all day doing whatever the hell I like, which makes for a very stress free, enjoyable existence.Spring is here for sure. It can make things seem better when you're down, the new growth, the surge of life absolutely everywhere, the smell of the pine trees, the daffodils, it's all just bloody superb. In the last hour the weather's gone from sun to cloud to rain and back again.I love this country for it's allroundness (and lack of dangerous beasts); we get a bit of everything here, sometimes in smaller doses than required admittedly, but full nonetheless. Spring is good. Britain is good. Life is good.I thank you for listening.

ladies and gentlemen , I give you hans free in full force flow mode ;)well I have a week off work :)and loads of diy :(but I agree roll on summer ,bikes , bbqs and good music

Glad one of us is happy mate Pulled my Tendon thingy, back of upper leg so no 100KM Enduro for me tommorow, or walking quickly, oh well !!

mmmmm, bbq's! Even more reason to be happy. Whilst on that subject, some vegetarian bbq suggestions would be very much appreciated, got some longtimenosee guests coming this year.Got an arm injury myself at the moment Dylan, hurts like fcuk, and I'mfinding it hard to lift anything at all now (must get it seen to) but I'm still smiling. Hope yours gets better, rest and relaxation ahead eh?

simon clegg
    wish i could persuade my other half to buy her own house, then i could have my bike in the bedroom!

ooer!

am I imagining things or did you say you lived in a caravan hans?

Hans, rest and relaxation, how do you think I pulled the Ham string be out on bike tommorow I'm sure, partying tonight!!!

Yes Frog, I do live in caravan.

ha ha pikeyit's no wonder the misses needs space";)"

LMAO!I sorta guessed something like that was coming.

India-Jane
    Happy Birthday for tomorrow Hans, you old duffer. Not much sign of spring in Fort 'pissy' Bill today but i'm glad you are having a good day.Nuff respec' and all that.Bert.

Ta 'Bert'. Always welcome darn sarf if you wanna experience spring and summer this year, I'm sure we can find somewhere to put you up and I'm sure the Chiltern lot'd be glad to see ya.

happy birthday hans couldn't resist the cheap shot but what else from a small slimy green one!whats with the bert" india ?"

India-Jane
    Aww thanks Hans. Can i crash in the 'van? I love 'em!Sean, ive decided to change my name to Bert Posslethwaite or maybe Studley Doright. Not sure which yet.

or how about strange jane" ;)"

*speaks stealthily*I have keys and authority from the other owners to use their pads for guests if needed so, yeah, you can stay in a van for a short while if you wanna see the excuses for hills we have around here and meet some of the BM lot from the Village. It'll make a good hub if you're up for a visit. That offer goes for anyone else travelling long distances on Official BM Social Business Meetings and Rides.They are both for sale though, although they have been for a couple of years now, so the offer is only on for as long as they're vacant. Obviously, or that could be very awkward.

hans full jedi master!

Always a trainee Frog, always a bloody trainee!

India-Jane
    Hee hee. I'm a right handfull.