Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Richard Westwater
    If they gave us faster computers it'd get done quicker!

Richard Westwater
    Computer programmers that is

A small thing is a good thing
    kut yes

Padowan S (Running on soul food)
    He's Luigi.

Numpty! (Kut)
    You wanna get yusself a leading role in a new game, you've done the support bit, star in your own game, go on, you know it makes sense. Very little.

I'm a computer programmer. Although I don't do that anymore.

A small thing is a good thing
    the games we are doing at the moment are really old fashioned. got credited on the last gba title but only the most hardcore gamers play that!(btw i dont play any computer games at all)

Paul (work is a knife in my back) Cooper
    *cough* accountant *cough*

Numpty! (Kut)
    Don't be shy my accounting chum, as an auditor I am equally repressed and dull.

Seems like most computer programmers / software engineers don't do anything anymore. If Marconi and Fujitsu are anything to go by.

Wendy Penguin
    I'm a statistician.40% of the time.......;o)

Numpty! (Kut)
    As an auditor, I've checked your figures and you owe us 1%.No hold on, we owe you 10%.Shit, erm, 10 divided by six, no, three under seven. We'll call it quits.

Erik the faceless Viking
    I'm an opperations coordinator. Still haven't worked out what that is after 5 years, but it seems to envolve getting moaned at by our 300 staff.

Numpty! (Kut)
    You truly have a thankless job Erik.I did that sort of thing for a while.I ran away.

Pat Mustard
    I are world class slacker.

Numpty :surely as an auditor you will just do whatever you did last year and then sign off the file???

Numpty! (Kut)
    As an auditor, I've checked your figures and you owe us 1%.No hold on, we owe you 10%.Shit, erm, 10 divided by six, no, three under seven. We'll call it quits.Never.

Numpty! (Kut)
    I am not American!

ok then do the same as last year, sign off the file and then increase the billBut hey just go careful next year when the audit limit goes up

Numpty! (Kut)
    Sadly, each audit I do is different than the previous. Oh if only I could do that voodoo you suggest I do so well. I have to travel to wherever in the world i'm needed, then I break out the Champagne and then, and only then will I sign em off.