I've just had a quick blast around my local woods after some time off the bike.It's great. Still dry and fast with hardly any Flora.Actually came home with no stings ,scrathes or abrasions!

Well I am getting cut to ribbons by weakening brambles still. The mud is OK, still fairly hard with little bits of gloopiness.

Ste (In a Considerably better mood today)
    perfect. gets too loose in the summer, it's just about right now. however, it rarely gets 'too muddy'

Charlie T..
    Up my end? Well, let's just say I had a curry last night!

mountainbike matty
    good fun at the moment ground still reasonably hard.i love riding what ever the weather or conditions snow is the best

Paul Sheppard
    Still dusty yesterday when i was out, quite surprising considering it was raining earler.

Paul (10 miles this weekend!) Cooper
    local trails were on the dry and dusty side still with patches of standing water, mud on the more heavily used fireroads and armoured surfaces.

Beckers ....(you can't scam a scammer..)
    your back is obviously better then Pev

Not too bad thanks mate.I couldn't stay at home any longer going bloody stir crazy!

Saturday was still dry on the NY Moors and was able to able to ride a really peaty track over the moors which gave a strange floaty feeling as the peat was like riding over sponge. In winter it would be totally unridable as you would just bog down. But the rain and hail later that day made it pretty muddy by sunday.Sunday was the first proper muddy day for ages, and the rain brought out the MXers who turned the slight dampess into proper slicky mud.Since then it's been muddy but still ridable on local BWs.Funny for me at least the end of summer riding conditions has been something I have been expecting for a long time, but has only happened in the last week.Time to finish the winter hack SS bike, and service the forks on the HT methinks.

Dry as a bone round here, and no more nettles.But far too much dog sh!t...

Very dry out the fens way, having a serious thorn problem though as the lack of rain has made them last longer?

Still dry and hard packed in the New Forest

Charlie T..
    Haven't been on my local trails for a while, but the trails in Spain were bone dr, dusty and fast, with thorns that take no prisoners!

Erik the Viking
    Still dry and fast around Reigate Hill (North Downs) last Sunday. Not quite as dusty though which meant little or no cleaning of bike needed!!

Vistited old England last weekend so took a nostaligic trip round Delamere. On Saturday,it was potentially the wettest muddiest days riding of the year so far. It was great. I have missed the mud, the trails have been dry for an eternity.