Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Cadburys Option with a large Glenfiddich top, plea
    Veronica Adams, publisher of Childbirth" magazine, hs just been on Talk Radio to (obviously) talk about childbirth. She claimed that she knows of several women who have found childbirth so enjoyable that they've actually orgasmed.She was on the radio to talk about men being present at the birth. Not having or wanting any kids it's not a subject I give a toss about. It was the "O" work that made me perk up.Didn't know women actually did that."

Erik the Viking
    Women do what? Orgasm? Bloody hell thats where I've been going wrong all these years!!

A small thing is a good thing
    does that mean they can do it when they have a bit sh1t as well?

Cadburys Option with a large Glenfiddich top, please!
    Ah... Small Thing lurking in the e-shadows until a smutty comment can be made.

Anne Brown
    Filth!

Here's the reason why: Some other bird's just been on and said the the hormone that makes the uterus contract is the same hormone released when a bird orgasms. So there you have it. Thread closed.

Anne, get back to the driving licence thread. This is no place for a lady.

Ste (One Happy Bunny)
    women? orgasm?don't be so rediculous! never have i heard such a thing!

Ste, goes something like this: Yesss, oh yesss, ahhhhhh, ohhhhh."Something like that anyway."

Ste (One Happy Bunny)
    oh so *thats* what it is.i normally reply for christ sakes, would you shutup, i'm trying to have sex here!!"is that wrong?"

To be honest I can't hear my missus under that leather mask with the full mouth gag.With straws poking out the nostril holes so I control her breathing.

Melvin 15 legs Schmelvin
    I don't understand. I'm only 10 and a half.I do wander why my mummy drinks through her nose....

SloBoy - World Class - just not sure at what
    Ok, then women sitting on those gym balls instead of an office chair to improve their core stability"Are they having us on or what ?"

Maria ok so it was me Thomas
    I'm sitting on a gym ball. How do you feel we are tricking you?

Anne Brown
    LOL

Wellllll - hmmmm - ummmmmmmmWell, it's a bit like horse riding, isn't it ?I mean lady horse riders either have a smile on their faces or seem to be trying to surpress one and there was all that fuss about whether ladies should ride bicycles in victorian times because of the saddles and the, ummm, pressure.

Anne Brown
    I mean lady horse riders either have a smile on their faces or seem to be trying to surpress one "you don't think maybe they're laughing at you or trying not to?;-)"

Um, no, it's a ball and you sit on it. It's just like having a chair seat under your bum, with the difference that you have to maintain good posture to avoid flying under your desk (have done that a couple of times).Are the ladies in your office bouncing all day or do you suspect that their gym balls are really space hoppers??

Actually, you have a point - the woman upstairs who has one is as miserable as sin all the time.Maybe she was sold it under false pretences.

You know, it really is amazing what men think women get sexual gratification from. How DO you get it so wrong?!