Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    More Gears Than Sense
    Just so we don't lose Curry Points I have put this thread here so when we are going digging you can all come here and earn curry points instead of posting on the wrong thread.Is this all about that PT thread over on the Slippery Soap Box?

John (no mud to get stuck in)
    eww - don't go near the PT thread ;-)

MGTS, those cheap XY posts:http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/viewproduct.asp?category=Seatposts&ModelID=881Not sure if they have your, ahem, size ;-)

More Gears Than Sense
    Well, just a reminder to see who from the North Leeds lot will turn up.We are digging at Stainburn on the 7th September, hope you can make it as we need plenty of help to move some huge rocks at the bottom of the slab descent.

I 'should' be able to make it, but I'll have to check with the gaffer.any sign of my membership card? or my rake?

More Gears Than Sense
    Erm, sort of, I have finally found my Quark disc, so its just a matter of time.I can't make it tonight, but I will be out next Tuesday night.Look forward to seeing you there.CheersLee

aaargh! I can't make next Tuesday, I'll be driving back from sunny Essex- but I'm sure the rest of the guys'll have something sorted.

More Gears Than Sense
    Again just a reminder of this Sunday's dig at Stainburn, come on all you North Leeds lot, get yourself there and see what we have built so far. 10am or after

bump

Mark Drayton
    MGTS - Thinking about joiing you on sunday, have you got any diretions?What do you need the membership for?Ta

Mark Drayton
    Can anyone give me a lift!?Help?!?!

Mark Drayton
    ...my number is 07813 001413

More Gears Than Sense
    Thanks for the help Mark. Your now the Chief Large Rock Mover ;o)Just to let you guys know, we will probably only have 2 more dig days left before the first section of trail is finished from SingletrActions point of view, we will then just need the Crusher Run 80mm to dust aggregate from FE and the first fully reinforced man made trail in Yorkshire will be open. If we get twice as many people in October we could probably finish it in a day!

wow! Sorry I couldn't make it yesterday, (a) slept in and (b) the boss had other digging jobs for me to do...

More Gears Than Sense
    No probs John, you missed out on some quick progress though! It was good for every ones morale to see it progress so well.

More Gears Than Sense
    I am going to be on Holiday so will not be able to remind you guys of the dig day on the 5th October.See heres the reminder now ;o)

Keeping you all updated.Singletraction wiil be at Stainburn at 10 on sunday the 5/10, so come along and join in the digging. New diggers are most welcome, we reckon 2 more dig days and then we can put aggregate down on the first section, This will be an exiting descent with some more than challenging features and then a shortish technical climb, You can then link in some natural tracks to make a loop. Once this is sorted work will move on to the main event ( a really good long descent)The more help we get the faster things will move.Steve

Mark Drayton
    Should be able to make it for Sunday, it's been pencilled in!The Happy Digger - Mark

Glad to hear it Mark, we will be able to shift some big rocks and progress the trail upto the switchback, we should prove interesting

Final reminderSingletraction will be trail building in Stainburn woods between Otley and Menwith Hill at 1000hrs on Sunday 5/10/03. If you have not been before come along and meet everybody and get involved in an important project, and help us to build a highly technical mountain bike trail with loads of rocky boulder featuresSteve