Thread: Alcohol

Charlie T
    WARNING, the consumption of alcohol may cause you to tell the same boring story over and over again until your friends want to smash your head in. WARNING, the consumption of alcohol may lead you to believe that ex-lovers are really dying for you to telephone them at 4:00 AM. WARNING, the consumption of alcohol may cause you to thay shings like thish. WARNING, the consumption of alcohol may leave you wondering what happened to your pants. WARNING, the consumption of alcohol may cause you to roll over in the morning and see something really scary (whose species and/or name you can't remember). WARNING, the consumption of alcohol is the leading cause of inexplicable rug burns on the forehead and knees. WARNING, the consumption of alcohol may create the illusion that you are tougher, handsomer and smarter than some really, really big guy named Chuck. WARNING, the consumption of alcohol may lead you to believe you are invisible. WARNING, the consumption of alcohol may lead you to think people are laughing with you. WARNING, the consumption of alcohol may cause an influx in the time-space continuum, whereby small (and sometimes large) gaps of time may seem to disappear. WARNING, the consumption of alcohol may actually cause pregnancy.

Ste (One Happy Bunny)
    that's the stupidest thing i've every heard!alcohol is good, ct, GOOD!!!

tell that to the blacked out eyes i'm sporting due to drinking whiskey and not sleeping very well on an airbed with a puncture!!!!and everyones saying me wifes duffed me up

The Alan Parsons Project
    Lol @ CT. I have been there and done that. Especially the one about thinking how fun it would be to phone ex-lovers at some ungodly time of the morning!!!

Charlie T
    Sent to me by an ex-gf, who's now a lawyer. Worrying!

WARNING, the consumption of alcohol is the leading cause of inexplicable rug burns on the forehead and knees. "No, that's alcohol and bouncy castles.Alcohol, bouncy castle and bikes will lead to a telling off from the green cross code man, who will (strangly) only be wearing his underpants.Alcohol will also cause you to vomit countless times the following morning, (inlcuding once in the toilets of a cafe in Hythe)."

andy monty
    http://members.aol.com/matt999h/beer.htmrather funny IMO