Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tilster (formerly known as...TT)
    Honestly, you think that by the time you get a job, people will have given up making up things that are blatantly false.Apparently not. People have stated I said something in a meeting that I didn't. Luckily the minutes back me up, but for christ sake, you try and do a decent job and people just try and stop you. And I'm stuck here until 4.30 (but have clearly given up working for the day). And it's going to rain on me tomorrow during my first adventure race. I am v P***ED OFF.

Don't let it get to you.Take a few deep breaths and think of something nice for a few seconds. Smile.: )It's almost the weekend. Enjoy your race - even if it does rain!

Adam Youd
    Yeah, but lets face people do this all the time its just you don't usually get to find out.True I'm afraid (well in my experience anyway) Just have to ignor it.... not easy to do.Tommorow will be brilliant, rain or not.I'm doing a little road race on slicks (after much good advice from this very forum) so that should be good in the rain!!!

Adam Youd
    IT, ...lets face *it* ....Jeez, must read b4 posting.

Good luck Adam.: )

Ste (One Happy Bunny)
    must admit, one thing which bugs the crap outta me at the (very few times) i'm in a shite mood.... is people telling me to 'cheer up' or 'smile'NO!! i'm in a bad mood, F*ck off!!!one reason i couldn't live in america....'have a nice day now' AHHH!!!!! so, T, sorry to hear about this person giving you greif/... just think, his/her life must be so dull and boring that they feel they have to ruin yours too!f*ckers!have a drink on me, and hope the rest of your weekend brings something a lot better

Adam Youd
    Cheers, can't wait!Came down Holme moss on em the other day jeSUS it was fast - Close to 70 mph on my mates trip computer.

cooky! *shirt ninja*
    kill them all.

Sorry Ste.I find it always works for me. Smiling does make me feel happier when I'm annoyed.: )Have a good weekend!

Ste (One Happy Bunny)
    oh *me* smiling, and other peope smiling makes me happy.but shen people actually *tell* you to be happy.... GRRRR !!!: D

Adam Youd
    What about 'Are you in a bad mood?'...... Well no, but yes, I AM NOW.

Ste (One Happy Bunny)
    whats up?""nothing""oh you just don't seem very happy today""nah, i'm fine, just tired/whatever""you know you can tell me""yeah, cool, but i'm fine""ok...... really, come on, you're obveously upset, you look miserable...."GRRR!! just cos, for one small amount of time, i'm not smiling, doesn't mean i'm unhappy...i'm just relaxed!"

Ste (One Happy Bunny)
    some poeple care far too much, some people are so stupid!but hey, i'm in a great mood this week!! and it's the weekend now!! YAY!! have a good one everyone

Adam Youd
    This is wot my face LOOKS Like when its relaxed.(actually that leaves the door WIDE open for retort)

Adam Youd
    YEah see ya and....SMILE for god sake :-)))))

Anne Brown
    no f*** off

Anne Brown
    damn it I just can't help myself.

Them: Do you know it takes more energy to frown than it does to smile?"You: "Do you know it takes more energy to point that out than it does to fcuk off?""

Ste - this one's for you then..http://www.deadbike.net/bloomcounty.gif

Ste - know what you mean. One day when Mrs mariner and I were not yet hitched, she was round visiting. At the table in the evening my mother kept asking 'was I OK' questions. Eventually I got fed up with this and so I saidActually, yes Mum, Chris and I have something to tell you.""I'm going to have a baby."Suffice it to say, once she'd worked through the words and the logic (and started breathing again) she didn't ask any more.Grins at the memory :-)"