Thread: Thatcher Dead?

Is this true? Any one else heard it.

James Ball Crusher
    Can't find anything.

Charlie T
    Nowt

his hollyness serge the second
    only in the eyes of the world politics

If you search Google with Thatcher Dead" you get 74,000 hits...........However most of them also have the words "we want"."

rumour came from single track world, seemed to have started at 9pm last night - seems too old by now - prob not true

I doubt we would be that lucky!!. Besides, only the good die young, so she's got another 200 years left in her. (no, I wasn't a fan)

A small thing is a good thing
    there would be a certain irony is it was announced on the may bankholiday weekend. certainly give the trades unionists something to celebrate.

http://www popbitch.com/newboard/20/77/57/1/

In that case, maybe she is and they're saving it till the weekend for that very purpose...Any large deliveries of ice to her house recently?; p

Gutted, I got all excited thinking the ole hag was dead. Oh what a wonderful day that will be ! Maggy Thatcher Milk Snatcher !Maggy Thatcher Milk Snatcher !Maggy Thatcher Milk Snatcher !

Danne (Mutation of Sorts)
    you once went on a student march at university and all these years later you are still trying to prove to yourself that you are a revolutionary. For some reason I don't actually believe that you would dance on her grave, maybe the furthest you'll go is digging out your Ben elton video"lolDan"

LOL I never went to University and was about 6 when she took the milk away from schools. Still.. I would not only dance on her grave but would invite a few bands along and have a free festival where all the people she pissed off over the years could come along and dance with me ! Thats if I could find a site big enough for such a huge festival.Oh and for whats its worth, I find Maggy funnier than Ben (arsehead) Elton

Beckers ....(back ...and tanned...but unfit...)
    Ben Elton used to be funny until he sold out....a bit like Alexei Sayle really..Do you think they sold out together?

omg there is even a special song ready for the sad day when she finally f*cks off.VANDAL ON THE SWINGSAlthough Baroness Thatcher isn't technically dead yet, it doesn't hurt to be prepared. The only time I would pay to watch Elton John would be if he performed this at her funeral.Goodbye Mrs T although I never heard you speakAbout your pride at trampling the helpless and the weakNow the weak won't be mourning, they'll rejoice insteadSinging 'Ding-dong, the witch is dead'And it seemed to me you lived your life like a vandal on the swingsAlways wondering who to turn on with your bullyingI'd have liked to punch you but I was never braveSo I'll find out where you're buried and dance upon your graveThe unions they talked tough, you resolved to talk still tougherIf you saw someone suffering you couldn't help but help them sufferAnd I still remember, the night that you resignedA third of Britain's children lived below the poverty lineAnd it seemed to me you lived your life like a vandal on the swingsAlways wondering who to turn on with your bullyingI'd have liked to punch you but I was never braveSo I'll find out where you're buried and dance upon your graveGoodbye Mrs T from the man 22nd in the queueTo stand upon your grave and dance on top of youI'd be there already were it not for the policeDon't worry Iron Lady, we won't let you rust in peace

Here Here !

Old Black Magic
    I quite like Maggie, lovely hair....

his hollyness serge the second
    i liked her style of hand bags

Cullen Ward
    Looks like

DAMN!