Thread: KILROY

Muddy Bronco
    FFS. It's full of baseball capped yoofs talking with affected gangsta" accents and lying about carrying weapons on the street. Some bird has just bragged about how her mate carries a gun for road rage.What hope for them?"

tim murfin
    Has one of them got a gun they could use on Kilroy - it's an opportunity not to be missed!

Muddy Bronco
    He is a smug twat. But these kids deserve a slap.

Muddy Bronco
    Now, I am watching The Wright Stuff on Five.

tim murfin
    Isn't Trishia on now? that's usually good for a laugh.

Paul Sheppard
    have you really nothing better to do?

It is kinda worrying that these kids think that carrying weaponry is the cool thing to do nowadays. Would they stop to think that using that weapon could take away a persons life - and cause agony to their victims family and friends? Would they be pleased that doing so made them look tough?

Guy Colborne
    Its just as worrying that kids carrying guns think its cool to be on Kilroy...

That is very worrying.I hope the police were waiting outside to pick them all up and charge them with possessing firearms without a license.Reminds me of a programme a while back where a school was running a project about graffiti. The police came in, talked to the kids about it, then got them to draw their own tags which the kids were proud to do. The coppers just went around afterwards and matched up the tags to the graffiti....

Anne Brown
    Police at the back door, exactly what I thought Di.

Shoot them all......for a laugh. Not a kill shot of course, but one that is messy enough to let them know what it feels like.Twats.