Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Anne Brown

Anne Brown
    oh yeah there is language in there that may upset certain work filters.

Dan (Dan)
    stressed anne ?masterbation works a treatDan

You would know Dan...

Anne Brown
    yeah I know that Dan but it's not something you can share with people on here;-)

Mr. Ste (*Moooo*)
    oh i dunno, judging my some conversations in the past, i think were all very open minded

Mr. Ste (*Moooo*)
    wow, there certainly are some messed up people in this world!

That is one sad web site.And I wrote that while I was there!!!:-)D

JULIA (now Mrs Serge!)
    Some of them really made me smile though - look at these.....Your nose drives me absolutely bonkers. Breathing on me in the morning is guaranteed to make me want to smack you in the head, as does yawning on me. Or coughing on my back. And you need to learn to chew quietly. That is all.""But you know what? You have s**t skin, your nose is too big (no, it's not 'Roman' it's huge), you're too skinny, you have the ugliest feet i've ever come across, you are rude, obnoxious, insecure, but totally up yourself, and your breath stinks. I am far too good for you, but you just got lucky because I was on the rebound and needed some regular s*x. Enjoy it while it lasts sweetheart, 'cause it aint going to be for much longer. Me x ps My mum thinks you're a tosser"It's a bit cruel but you have to laugh! Sorry."

JULIA (now Mrs Serge!)
    and to even it up, here's one from a bloke...Really, you're a bit stupid and very rarely ever right. Stop saying it's me" on the phone - I don't recognise your voice all the time, other people call me. Stop calling me "love" and "dear" and "my lovely" and talking to me like I'm your f**king dog. Stop asking me if I prefer bigger breasts coz if you do I'll give you the f**kin truth. Stop complaining about the age gap - if you feel guilty that I am slightly younger, don't sleep with me any more. In fact, just stop. We are not suited. You are a fool."Sorry - is it bad that I find them really amusing??"

Mr. Ste (*Moooo*)
    To my son, Use tissue, not the bed linnens, PLEASE!! excelent!

JULIA (now Mrs Serge!)
    Ahhh takes me back to living in shared houses ....No, you aren't the only one who takes the rubbish out, no, you aren't the only one who cleans the fridge out, and no, you don't do everyone elses dishes - you f**king liar. And if you eat your f**king breakfast next to my bedroom door and clink your f**king spoon while I'm trying to sleep one more time, I swear, I'll rip your fucking pinocchio nose off"and they never lived with a guy I knew called Martin - AGGGHHHHHH!!"

JULIA (now Mrs Serge!)
    sorry - I forgot to put the *'s in on one of those naughty words - hope it doesn't set off anyone's firewalls

Mr. Ste (*Moooo*)
    I taught your son how to say F*ck. I told him to say it as much as possible or else his kitten would die."nice girl!"

Mr. Ste (*Moooo*)
    oops, sorry forgot to * the f word

JULIA (now Mrs Serge!)
    okay. bored now.(did make me chuckle though...)

Mr. Ste (*Moooo*)
    need more websites like that...whats that german word for laughing at other peoples expense???

JULIA (now Mrs Serge!)
    shadenfreude? possibly? Actually maybe not...?

Mr. Ste (*Moooo*)
    sounds about right....eh whatever, i just wanted to sound clever..... come to the point in my life where ive decided not to bother anymore, its never gonna happen

JULIA (now Mrs Serge!)
    We're not back to f*m*l*e*a*.. thingummy again are we?