Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Al (belief suspended) Leigh
    Do any workHave internet access restrictionsBuy forks less than 5 inchesTeach children anything usefulHave any morals when faced with 16 year old girls. (you lucky lucky b@stards)Alledgedly. In a kind of tongue-in-cheek-way. If you can, do. If you can't teach. If you can read this, thank christ you're not blind and in control of a motor vehicle.

Ooooh...I know the answer to this one...

Have less than 12 weeks holiday a year.Have to worry about their pension cos it's still a decent final salary one.Have to bunk off early to miss the rush hour - we're already home.

That's the ticket.Have to work past 3pmHave to wear tweed patches (or is that still compulsary)Take their work home with themHave any pen colours other than redHave any problem thinking they could do better than anybody else in any industry

Apart from Luke. He's really nice. (if you want anymore like that, send MORE money)

Gavin Moir
    Teachers don't........need to work any less, as they were put here to make the rest of the slacking workforce look like the hardest working things since the Phillipines were discovered.

...spend most of their free time marking work, planning lessons, writing reports, marking exams...Oh, hang on, they do. My mistake.

Oy, at the BACK, yes, you Carlson, as usual disrupting the class with your exageration and lies. You're ruining it for everyone. I don't know why I bother, I really don't.100 lines. I will not pretend to believe teachers do any real work" or you'll be feeling the back of hand."

Do they? Sure this isn't just a spurious rumour to justify the holidays?Few more:...know they're on to a good thing....understand that striking is actually welcomed by their clients....really have foreign holidays subsidised.

Gavin Moir
    ...have to put up with clients who think they know better, but in reality know nothing at all.Wait a minute, - another mistake!

Fantastic!Where do I sign? And can I choose a girls only school with nyphomaniac 17 year old girls with long legs and mandatory short skirts? Is that the kind of thing I can put on an application form?

I'm moving you to Set D Gavin...I think you faked your exam results.

Alex - www.roedean.com ...I THINK this is the school website...?

<just come back from a lie down>*whhhooooaahhh. I'm applying for the position of biology teacher.

Gavin Moir
    I did fake my exam results (as yet undetected) however I did get a kosher A for Aggression, Beatings and Cruelty A-Level. Right through to a phd in Far Eastern Advances Torture.So mess with my GCSE grades at your peril!I'm not afraid of teachers.........anymore!

Anne Brown
    Teachers, Don't!

Gavin Moir
    ... as in Teachers, know your limits!"?"

Dr Dolittle - Pimpy bike, portly rider
    ..... get to spend much time on BM anymore But at least I get nice long holidays

Si McNally
    Who let that gerbil out of it's cage?

Dr Dolittle - Pimpy bike, portly rider
    Grrrrr!I'm on holiday. One of the (very few so far) perks of the job....