Thread: Silliest season

nick (Waldo Jeffers) cummins
    George Best. WTFHeadlines that should read failed old has been with chronic dependancy/additive nature has operation".I mean, I know it's the silly season, but even the normally sensible Five Live radio station are doing hour by hour updates. In the style of"he's in intensive care, doctors say that he's doing well, and opening his eyes."Who gives a f*ck."

Mister Grumpy
    It was all self inflicted anyhow.

Marco Framboli
    Gay man admits to being tory.That one at the weekend I found particularly disturbing.

Andy Jones
    Yes - alternative headlineMan drinks continuously for 35 years, and suffers liver damage"Somehow, it lacks that element of surprise "

cooky! *shirt ninja*
    man eats fast food, gets fat, sues fast food company""

Dr Dolittle (not so much a shark as a minnow with attitude)
    Was that in the news or an entry from your diary Cookky?

Marco Framboli
    I actually like the sues fast food company" one. Mcdonalds adverts are so bad on telly they should at least come with a health warning at the end of them:'Mcdonals food: May increase your risk of cancer and also liable to make you a fat fucker'or something like that"

cooky! *shirt ninja*
    it was in the news fishboy.

Dr Dolittle (not so much a shark as a minnow with attitude)
    I reckon the ads should have a health warning before them'Warning - this ad is likely to make you want to throw yourself off a tall building in despair at the stupidity of those who might actually be encouraged to buy thanks to this rubbish......'

Todd Unctuous
    Mmmm, XL double bacon cheeseburger and fries with super-large coke. The food of champions.Did I say champions, I should have said big fat fuckers.

Todd Unctuous
    Is George Best better yet ? I am waiting with baited breath to see what his first drink will be. I might put a bet on it being champagne, I wonder what the odds are ?

Andy Jones
    I like adverts on the telly - they include:- best comedy- best cineamatogsteuyagsvnphy ummm, pictures- best special effects- best looking babes- don't exceed my attention spanOnly draw back is all those stupid blokes ads feature these days (couldn't make a joke about girlies, oh no - definitely not PC)Do they mean us ? Nahh !

Gary Ewing
    Is it a mint?Is it a gum?Do I give a stuff?No, but the girl with the surfboard has the best backside I've seen in ages!

Amen!

Food of fat fucks is XL bacon double cheese burger with a *diet* coke.

tony mcgarley
    And why is the blood on 'tampon' adverts blue?Is it only the Royal Family that have periods?