Thread: Bye for now

Right, I'm off to California tomorrow morning, so I won't be around for a while (until I can get DSL and a monitor for my computer sorted out, anyway).In my absence, I expect someone to recommend Race Face and Magura whenever the opportunity presents itself.Bye bye... I'll be back to bother everyone again as soon as possible...

Marco Framboli
    All the bestenjoy the riding over there.

Mister Jolly
    Eoin who?Seriously, all the best. If you have any spare sunshine and dusty trails send them to us won't you?

Will do. I'll be sending lots of pretty pictures back as soon as I have Internet there.

jammy git.......go sort the americans out for us, its football not soccer. tea not 'cwaffie'. booze not liquer. pavement not sidewalk. etcenjoy the nice dry dusty trails!

tony mcgarley
    Have a nice time, Eion.

Mister Grumpy
    Eion, I'm sure you'll miss me.

Hello Eion.Are you emigrating, or just away on a long business trip or something?Either way, have a safe journey and easy settling-in.

(by the way did you get the Porsche 964 in the end? I can look after it for you for the duration of your trip, quite reasonable rate.)

Anne Brown
    see ya Eion, have a good time

Malcolm Coghill
    California, where the sun shines and it never rains. I wish I was going. Instead I'm working in Bolton. Which seems to be going through a monsoon period.

see ya eion

joE* (Proud Supporter Of The FIFA Conspiracy Theory)
    Laters Eion, your penchant for RF and Magura products will be missed. Venhill and Silverfish UK will not be pleased with your departure.

Bye Eion. Remember it's our duty to show Americans how to live properly.

tatty-bye - keep up the stiff upper lip, old bean!

Hah, I'm back now. It's *really* hot here. Stupidly hot. Hotter than a hot thing. Apart from that, it's all good. All the trails are really dusty.

tony mcgarley
    Hello Eion, nice to hear from you again. Tw@t.Me, jealous?Make the most of the trails.Do I gather that you are staying there for good?

Yup, I'm here for good. Coming back to the UK for holiday in October, but that's about it.

no fair so howdas ya swing that then

Missing you already, have a great life in Amerrycar. And for gods sake, buy a compact, a 1.6 litre or something.CheersHeath