Page 99 of 1482 FirstFirst ... 49899798991001011091491995991099 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,980 of 29622

Thread: North Leeds

Excellent ride last night Julian! Always nice to do some nice new trails. Only limited mud factor too! Let's hope this dry period continues a little longer eh...Next week I'm nominated to lead so we'll be doing the Headingley loop - about 15 miles, lots of wooded singletrack, quite flat (few short ups/downs though). I'll scope it on Thursday to make sure the mud factor is acceptable...

Yes, great ride Julian.Have fun next Tuesday, I'll be on my way back from Essex, so can't guarantee getting back in time. (especially if it snows!)

Great ride that Julian,Who is the nominated person next week to break their chain though?

I'm around on saturday and my bike desparately needs christening!! anyone planning a daylight ride on saturday?

Ah Mr Hodd. I'm not out next week so if you want to borrow my lights again you can.

\o/

Great ride last night Julian.Jonathan - I'll be riding on Saturday, not decided a route yet but Roachy was talking about possibly leading a ride in Oxenhope area, I've emailed him to see if he's still up for it. If not I'm open to suggestions or will think of somewhere.Anyone else up for a ride on Sat?

Possibly...

if you like hills i will take you around oxenhope.it is still a bit muddy in places but not that bad.i will email you a map of the meeting point if we go.

can't say i care for going up hills but i'm quite happy going down the other side

Fluffy The Mountain Bike Slayer (aka Mrs Fluffy Poppins-Turvey)
    Trust Neil to lower the tone with his remarks about the tissues.....Stephen G....I got your email and am talking to the crew about it, i'll also have a word with Julian as he kind of know the area.I'm trying to sort out things cos we may have a visitor from Kidderminster with us too!

Julian (aka Tom) Thomas
    Make sure the ride details for Saturday are posted up here please guys.I have n't got a pass (yet) and may have to ferry kids to football - but might be able to make it.I'm working on Sunday if Saturday fails!

Julian (aka Tom) Thomas
    FluffyI know my way around the roads up that way but the only trails I know (with a couple of exceptions) are the C2C routes.We want you to show us your best bits....of trail of course:-)

Julian (aka Tom) Thomas
    NeilIf it stays dry I might have a go at the Roundhay Park Skinny Trails ride at the weekend - if I cannot get out anywhere else. May be OK judging by last nights loop!

Hi (posted on north leeds banter" as well)I need at least another one person for Team Flying Badgers for Mountain Mayhem.So far its Tim M, Rich and Me.We can have 4 in a male only team or 5 in a mixed team.TFB will be entering to enjoy the race and do OK but we're not going to attempt to kill ourselves just to get in the top 10! Entry forms are out first thing on Tuesday so I need everyones details by Monday night so I can get the form filled in and returned the same day (last year the entrys were filled in the first day of post to the organiser!) Email me on A.D.Holland@Bradford.ac.ukCheers, Andy / The Badger"

Who's coming on the Oxenhope ride on Sat then?Roachy - can you post up details of meeting place?Does 10am suit everyone who wants to come?

I think I'll be out - still can't comitt though (pass out required).10 will be fine for me if I can make it.

sounds good to me what sort of mileage are we talking about? i'll need to give the boss an idea as to when i'll be back

Going to christen the new bike then Jon?

saturdays ride oxenhope its about 22 miles.it takes about 4 hours.meeting place is the county park car park just outside oxenhope. 10am is fine see you there<BR><BR>Roachy