Page 849 of 1478 FirstFirst ... 3497497998398478488498508518598999491349 ... LastLast
Results 16,961 to 16,980 of 29554

Thread: North Leeds

limpalong hoopster aka Fadeproof J Sweetness
    walking down Fairy Dell? Walking, sensible option? are you sure?

Woo Hoo I'm picture of the week on the front page!Dont know how though cos I posted that on STW,not on here!

Nice picture, but strictly speaking, isn't Baildon quarry 'off piste'?I know we've all been there from time to time, but do we want the world & his uncle knowing about it?

Oh come on John,when has anyone bothered about you cycling in Baildon Quarry?I've done it since I was 12.Blimey it should be officially recognised as a bridleway.Wasn't it Brant Richards who took Henrik Djernis? up there for an MBUK photo shoot once upon a time?you don't get much more public than MBUK.Or do you mean you'd like to keep it for local people?"I just wish I'd done the photo on my xc bike instead of the DH rig."

I suppose so. On the other hand, if it comes under Bradford Council's 'open access' policy (as applied to Ilkley Moor) then I guess it's alright ;-)

I've still got a pair of flat pedals if you still need them.I've not been out on forum rides lately but I could probably bring them to a ride in the near future?

Congrats to all the Nth Lds SITS riders, some pretty respectable placings there.Looks like it got a bit damp this year

This tuesday's ride is from the Flappit near Cullingworth, might as well make it 7.30pm start as it is a bit further for some folk. Anyone do one of those clicky link thingys? Probably end up like this <<"///url nonsense flappit>> if I tried it.

RobDamp? Just a bit!Saturday was fast and dry and hugely fun to ride but the midnight downpour rather killed that off - especially since it didn't stop till 6am! I decided to sleep instead so went and got 4 hours kip.Riding on sunday was a bit sticky - Rich complely smashed his rear mech on a lap - it was in 4 pieces and very mangled - due to the mud.Still did OK - Richard got one more lap in than me as he braved the night-time mud fest for longer so finnished 8 places above me - but my fastest lap was faster than his fastest!Team did well and kept going through the mud and the night.The (very tried) badger.

Tue night = Flappit

Is anyone likely to have a towbar mounted bike rack that won't be using for a week or so?We're do a camping holiday oop Scotland way next week, won't have much space but if I can sneak a bike in somewhere I might have a short ride.Could use a strap-on rack if all else fails, I'm just a bit worried about security that's all.

Thanks for that Rob.

Rob: I have a Pendle 3-bike rack you can borrow. If you're free pop round tonight and see if it's suitable (there is a special plate which requires bolting to your towball).

Pendle 3-bike rack

Girri
    thanks to all who came out yesterday. Was nice to see some peeps I haven't seen for a wee while. Not much chance of Tuesday or Thursday rides for the next couple of months so will catch up with you whenever. Will keep watching the forum though.I will of couse see some of you on Thursday

thanks Mr Pennine, that should do. I'll pop round tonight then. I know your street, but remind me what number your house is?

No 21 - after 7.30 if that's ok Rob.Gerry. Despite the poor August weather I enjoyed the ride. Thanks to Darren and (sorry can't remember your name) for sorting out my snapped chain. First time I've been round that area in the daylight. And the rain kept off until driving home.

Yoda - thanks for that, I could still use them if I can't find my original flatties. Not sure when I'm likely to be out for a post-ride drink, but I'm not back on the bike just yet anyway so there's no rush

Girri
    It was Justin who provided the extra assistance. I'll edit the photos when I get a minute but I've got a bit of a backlog

Any of the forum singlespeeders know if any Leeds (or localish) bike shops are now stocking chain half links ? cheersMark