Page 51 of 1479 FirstFirst ... 414950515253611011515511051 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 29566

Thread: North Leeds

I can ne do next friday, or the friday after.It'll have to be mid-week for me, until at least 7/12The sheesh is

Cant make a ride next week but can make a curry, any day except Thursday.I'm not being lazy, I just can't be more than 45 minutes away from Leeds city centre next week.

i can make any day for the curry next week

Julian (aka Tom) Thomas
    We couldn't have a cury without Neil - he has been on more North Leeds Rides than almost anybody!So the choices are:-Wait until Friday 13/12/02 - this gives us plenty of time to book, sort out passes etc.orgo for a midweek night before that - probably Tuesday Wednesday or Thurday in week begining 25/11/02! We need some time to book it!I vote for 13/12.Suggest we all express a preference by close of play next Tuesday! We will never get a date that will suit everybody - there are too many of us!

Stephen Greaves
    Sorry to be a pain but I am already committed on the 13/12. No problem any other night, if Friday's are a problem because several people are not available let's go for a Thursday!

Julian (aka Tom) Thomas
    OKDoes anybody have any problems with Thursday 28/11/02?????

Julian,That's fine with me.Andy

fine with me too

Julian (aka Tom) Thomas
    Is that another picture of you John?????

Julian (aka Tom) Thomas
    NeilYou missed a good ride this morning. Steve G and I got pretty muddy and wet but still enjoyed a few miles around East Keswick and Harewood area.We wouldn't have minded if you had a bit of a hangover - in fact we would probably have preferred it :-)

Just come back from riding at the Rocky Mountain thing in Appletreewick. if you get the chance to ride one of the ETSX bikes - do it. They are fantastic. (Droooooooll)

Dan Nichols
    Who is up for a tuesday night ride around Harewood and surrounding muddy places?

me \o/

Stephen Greaves
    Dan, I am available on Tuesday for some more Harewood mud.Where are we starting from?

Dan,Tuesday should be good for me too.Julian - yes it is another pic of me - onstage at Darlington Arts Centre c1988/9I might've been out this morning, but sleep got the better of me ;-)

Dan Nichols
    Start from the New Inn pub, Eccup which is here

Julian (aka Tom) Thomas
    DanTuesday's good 4 me 2.New Inn is a good meeting point and according 2 the BBC weather site it looks like the best day of the week except for Friday :-)Can somebody bring the tele number of the Sheesh so we can see if we can book the curry night at the same time!

Hi all - re: curry - 28/11 is fine for me :-)On the topic of obtaining curry pass-outs - whats the deal, are the SO's invited too (as long as they promise not to moan)? Hey, they might even drive you to Kirkstall and back! Or is that wishfull thinking?I'll be there for the ride with new skoda power on tuesday... :-)Shame I missed yesterday morning's ride with Stephen G / Julian. I wouldn't have been able to crawl, let alone ride, @ 7am though. We went out to wharncliffe in the afternoon though - most of the black route was extremely unrideably muddy, so we did the green route (boring) then came back. I went out again round a short local route, but it got a bit dark (no lights), which made it a little, erm, 'interesting' in all the slidey mud.

Julian (aka Tom) Thomas
    wrt to SO's (significant othersI can safely say there is no need for me to even to ask mine - she would rather be poked in the eye with a sharp stick than spend an evening talking bike and trail, which is probably what we will do (with a few beers thrown in for good measure)!I won't bother to ask her to pick me up either as a kick in the groin brings tears to me eyes ;-)If anybody else wants to bring their partner along then great!

Stephen Greaves
    I would never have thought for a minute to ask mine!!