Page 4 of 1507 FirstFirst ... 2345614541045041004 ... LastLast

Thread: North Leeds

I can't make next Tuesday but please let me know when you you are next having a ride as would like to tag along if possible

The man with the leopard skin saddle
    How about meeting

Sorry, forgot that multimap doesn't do the rather useful arrows like street map. What i meant to suggest was meeting out by Almscliff as there is plenty of parking there. Unless anyone has any other preference ?

Tuesday at Almscliff sounds ok - is that parking on the road near the crag?Chevin Thursday sounds good too. How technical were you thinking? suitable for beginners?

Yes, by the crag is probably the best spot - or rather the only one i can think of !As for Thursday a ride suitable for beginners is fine by me.

Hey guys,I might be up for a ride tomorrow and almost definitley will be on Thursday. It all depends on my wrist - I buggered it up by falling off yesterday at about 5mph on tarmac. Crappest accident ever. If I don't turn up, don't bother waiting and have a good ride!Neil

Beginners ride not necessary - Helen won't be joining on thursday...but see 'Beginners Rides Shipley/Otley'...

I'm up for Thursday - (assuming my Car passes it's MOT) - where do you meet.

Sorry about my no show last night - more important life related stuff come up ! A*se.Anyway, anyone still on for ride on the Chevin on Thursday ?I will be riding to and from work so no chance of anything getting in my way of a ride ;o)How about the second car park on the right as you go down the hill (Otley Old Road), the one with the carved wooden boot, at 7pm on Thursday ?

Sounds good to me. Anyone else?

I'll try to be there, car wife child and biker permitting.

I should be out and about, my wrist is mended!

Unfortunately I can't make thursday as babysitting but would like to know when next ride is and one day i may be able to turn up. just got back from Milton Kenyes and had 40mins on turbo trainer (yawn)

Sorry for not turning up last night. My girlfriend got some upsetting family news just as i was about to leave the house, so I stayed in in an effort to cheer her up. I should be up for a ride next week, so if anyone has any ideas, post it up!Apologies againNeil

Hope all is well.Good ride again last night.Ideas for next week include;Julian showing us more of North Leeds finest singletrack.John taking us round the moors above Almsclif.Or Robert showing us Pudseys finest.Like i said last night personally i can't make Thursday as i'll be shopping for beer and crisps ready for the Red Bull, but then again, chances are you may want to go riding without me anyway !Mark

I'd quite fancy a trot out round Pudsey - I've walked round the area before and always fancied it for a bit of cycling...Then again anywhere will do me! neil

How about next Wednesday doing

I should be going up onto Stainburn Moor tonight to have a scout around...but definitely not any round scouts! :-)

Cool - that trailquest looks alright for a laugh!!!

Shall we use the trailquest as next weeks ride and plan another route for the following week ? I'll be doing the trailquest - got to be good fun, and it's only as competitive as you want it to be.