Thread: MASSIVE SHOUT

Big up all the bm possse in the area.playin some bangin dance TOOONs for everyone largin it up on keyboards.Rollin a fat one? errm... I'm ILLREEEEEEEEEEEspek

Peter Jackson
    eh? has mbuk invaded us?

I think this guy has mistaken BM forum for the Mixmag forum.

Toni Ertl
    This must be the replaceable dropout that was discussed on the other thread.

Chuck Furstburger
    Yo wankers! You know I'm back in the hood with you guys. Shucks this place sucks big time. All this foot in mouth stuff must be making you sick, it's killing me. You know if this was the US we'd all get our guns and go shoot some of those sicko long horn f*cks. Man they suck! Hey, no name what's Roll a fat one? If you're talking about what I think you're talking about then you ought to head over to the mother country, Califonian weed. That shit'll take your mind off the troubles. Oh yeah.

Yo Wankers!""

Yo Wankers!""

Doh!Was just going to say that it's good to see you picking up the local lingo Chuck...

Chuck Furstburger
    Dylan man, you are the biggest Wanker on the forum man. RESPEC to you! Shucks man, with you and that donkey Maria showing me the way with da lingo I'm fitting in just fine. Funny thing happened though, I guess I must have run into some foreigners in a bar the other day. I'd been kicking back a few brews with these guys, you getting on real well. I guess one of them thought I came on to fast or something 'cos when I slapped him on the back and called him a wanker he got all heavy on me. Maybe he was a faggot or something? I guess I've got a way to go yet. You guys'll see me right no?

David Brown
    Ah, seppo's...no idea what the word Wanker actually means...

You really have a lot to learn, if you slap somebody the call them a wanker you are likely to get a good kicking.

Peter Jackson
    this is a local forum for local people. what the hell are you talking about? take your funny ways and funny words somewhere else

Malcolm Coghill
    Furst Chuckleburger, crazy name, crazy guy ? (talking of guns, Brits are far better shots than yanks, how many freindly fire deaths do we ever cause ? AND we manage not to crash our spy planes in potential enemy territory !)

Cullen Ward
    Chuck, Chuck, Chuck - you know, I think you're onto something here: hey you big w*nkers" t-shirts with a pic of the man himself could become a cult BM call sign at the races. 'Whadda ya say' Chuck you big w*nker?"

Hey chuck, I hope you have cancelled your hoilday to China this year.

Chuck Furstburger
    Guys, and chicks (it pays to stay sweet with pussy ya know), you tellin me that chick Maria has been kiddin me along? No way, I guess she made me look more of an ass than her no? How bad is that? You guys are cool, I'm on my guard already. My mate Nate will love you, he's always pullin this sort of shit on me. That China thing kicks foot in mouth right into touch. Nuke 'em right in their red citys - touch down! That'd beat the Super Bowl any day.

Cullen Ward
    I'd just like to congratulate the BM membership on resisting feeding a troll. Good work!

Hey chuck, you massive wanker, why are you wasting your time, here when you could be helping your mates destroy the planet for their own selfish greedy purposes? I hope your your computers powered by a couple of old v8's

ha ha you spoke too soon

Cullen Ward
    thought that would get that going again :-)