Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Motto

Never do today what you can put off....If a jobs worth doing then it's better to let someone more equipped do itHow does a beer sound Norm?""Dunno, I never let one stay long enough""

Famous Norm QuotesWomen, can't live with 'em, pass the beer nuts".A modern day Keats, I'm sure you'll agree."

Homer Simpson:I want to share something with you - the three sentences that will get you through life. Number one, 'Cover for me.' Number two, 'Oh, good idea, boss.' Number three, 'It was like that when I got here.' To alcohol! The cause of... and solution to all of life's problems!

Larry the Lion
    two for the office for all those people couped up with air con and artificial lightingto err is human, to really screw up takes a computer..andif all around you are losing their head, u dont understand the seriousness of the problem

Julian Winstanley
    For the office;80% done, boss""I'm waiting on <insert appropriate name here> to get back to me."For real life:"Mine's a pint."And my favourite from a pal asked if he fancied a road ride while f&M has closed the country?"Eh? What's up""are you a puff or something?"<no offense intended to XC Gay boy or anyone else of any persuasion at all>"

I wrote an application for mixing up proverbs inspired by a set of fridge magnets I saw. Sometimes they are profound sometimes surreal, here's a few...A drowning man is a fool for five minutes.He who has health, shall never be drowned. A woman is a successful man. A cat remains a fool forever. Fish and guests would not melt in her mouth. Butter is only a bench covered with velvet. Oh and for genuine inspiration I like...“In the depth of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer. --Albert Camus "

Andy Oliver
    'Every Holes a Goal'

Cullen Ward
    'Tony Wade is a slacker' covers a surprising number of situations

'Tony says it's his round' has a certain ring to it.

Liam Flanagan
    But it's never been heard!

A nod's as good as a wink to a blind horse.Alledgedly.

Liam Flanagan
    'Any port in a storm' also covers a lot of eventualities for our Tony!

Stuart Nicolson
    Q what's the best kind of beer"A more beerQ "what's even better than that?"A free beerQ "so what's best of all?"A It's your round...I think that has some Rik'n'Ade roots to it."

For the forum: 'Never let the facts get in the way of a good argument'

Leon Turner
    A fool and his money are some party ""

A bird on the hand means you're getting some bush.There's no such thing as a bad second bottle.Aluminium is lighter than steel in all cases.A Mars a day helps you get fat.Eat, drink and be merry for tomorrow the price might go up.When you find a sign on your car which says Parking Fine", it's not a congratulation upon the standard of your driving.A wrong number is never engaged.Socrates"

Pep-R .
    Very applicable to me today is my prsonal favorite. People make mistakes, that's why cars have bumpers and pencils have rubbers.Thanks, whoever side swiped my van in Safeway Corby carpark today

Paul Howard
    With reference to your new job:If it ain't broke, don't fix it, but charge the customer anyway""

Steve Duffy
    If you don't experience failure sometimes, you're not trying hard enough.Though Never ever anything bloody ever is a close second...

Marc Gledhill
    Try everything in life once.............................................. .....with the possible exceptions of incest and folk dancing"That was by some famous bod. Easily translates to:"F#ck it...I'll do it" "