Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    oli, sargent
    erm ..... i am starting his thread so that those of you who ca be arsed to start there ow threa can post anything they want about absolutly anything.......please use your imadgintion and try and be funny.i will start with my thoughts on small aliens that live ou there, erm i think they are bound to exist somewhere also i like to tink one day we will find them.

marco framboli
    I think you already have

marco framboli
    www.filersfiles.co.ukfiles

Danny (staying at dans house till he moves) Jones
    I have in a bike shop it was scanky been in a scanky bike shop before the is one in horwich called green machine!

Pimpmaster Jazz (on the wax)

the thought of Anal Bandito in charge of a class of kids is bad enough. In charge of the world? Scary.

Cool! My new image has been put up!Anal would make a great world leader - OK, we're not going to do anything today except stay here and jump!""

What the hell is that Pimp? Knotted yogurt???

It's a Bandito made out of recycled surf wax, on the nose of Anal Bandito's short board, down onm the Gower in South Wales. The wax Bandito didn't survive very long as some thieving low life pilfered it...

Some really good MTBing in Gower - helps if you've got one of the locals to show you the way though...Did you go out in Mumbles, Pimp?

No, further round the coast at Llangennith - stayed at Hillside camp. Beoming a bit of a tradition now.I've walked some of the trails around there and it does look good. Infact, with 9ft up the road, it may be worth moving down there...

Jack Ass
    Alex Ferguson calls David Beckham into his office. 'David,' he says, 'I'm worried about your performance the last few games.You've been fucking hopeless, completely off form.''Sorry, boss,' says David. 'I've not been myself lately. I've got a few problems at home.''Oh dear,' says Ferguson, pretending to care. 'What's up? Posh and Brooklyn okay?''Oh they're fine,' says David. 'It's just that something's really bugging me and I'm losing sleep and everything. I can't concentrate on my football and it's really messing me head up.''Whatever's the matter, son?' says Fergie.'Well, boss,' says David, 'it's pretty serious. Victoria bought this jigsaw puzzle the other day and...''A fucking jigsaw?!!!' shouts Sir Alex. 'You're playing shite because of a fucking jigsaw?!!!''Yeah boss, but you don't understand, it's really doing my head in!' says David. 'It's really hard, it's this picture of a tiger and it looks really easy on the box and I'm sure I've got all the bits and every-thing, but I just can't get it right and it's doing my head in and, and...''David, David, David,' says Ferguson. 'You better get a grip son, and quick!!!''OK, boss, OK,' says David, 'but.... it's this picture of a tiger and it looks really easy on the box and I'm sure I've got all the bits and everything but I can't do it and it's doing my head in and.... and.... and it's a tiger and it's looks easy.... and I can't make the bits fit and, it's really hard, and er, sorry boss and, er, it's a tiger, er... on the box... er..... sorry boss.''OK, OK, OK,' says Sir Alex, 'bring the jigsaw in and let's have a look at it, it can't be that difficult.''Oh thanks, boss,' says David.So the next day David brings the jigsaw into Ferguson's office. 'Here it is, boss.' he says, showing Ferguson the picture on the box. 'Look, boss, it's this tiger, right, and it's a really good picture and everything but I just can't do it and it's really hard and it's doing my head in and it's this picture here of a tiger,' and Beckham empties all the pieces from the box all over Ferguson's desk.Fergie looks at what's on his desk, looks up with his head in his hands and says to Becks.... 'David, put the fucking Frosties back in the box.'

Jack Ass
    Well, I thought it was funny anyway...

Jack Ass
    I'll be getting me coat then. The tumbleweed-proof one methinks.

Jack Ass
    Dong!(Jack Ass reaches into his smoking jacket pocket for his revolver)Dong!(Christ goes for his gun but finds that some bastard has nailed his hand to a big wooden cross)Dong!(Jack Ass pulls trigger and hits the Messiah's left testicle - ooof!)Dong!(Christ thinks fuck this for a laugh and ascends back unto heaven)

oli, sargent
    hey> i liked that jokedosnt it piss you off when your bottom bracket snaps ....... (i just snapped mine)im pissed off.........

oli, sargent
    p.s. why do people allways talk about their bloody left testical ??????? why not the right???? is everyone's right testicl disfunctional or something??????????

*Gettin' jiggy wit' it**Shakin' those testicles*

Hmm. I appear to have lost some of my name.

nutty as a fruitcake
    what do u take? can i have a go?