Senior Member Xenu The galactic roola of the confederacy's Avatar

Post Police Procedure

What is the police procedure for getting back items that have been stolen from you, cause I thought you had to identify the items right?

You're too late.

It's always too late.

people on the other hand are a bunch of stupid lying twats and I want nothing more to do with them.

after busting my ass helping people out left right and center I find that they just don't give a shit, they lie to your face and to the police so why the fuck should I bother with people anymore.

My plans are all fucked due to people just lying their ass off and them calling me a psycho and liar that needs medical help.

out of all the people I know only 3 have my back, even after helping 1 guy out only to find he's lying to my face too.

If people treat people like this then they are the ones fucked up in the head, the human race is fucked up and now i see people as stupid lazy carcasses with no honour or loyalty.

Well, fuck them, I'm done, the human race can go fuck itself and as far as I'm concerned I have detached from these so called beings.

The more people I meet, the more I love my bikes.

people on the other hand are a bunch of stupid lying twats
    people just lying their ass off and them calling me a psycho and liar
    How coincidental that it was this very forum that helped reinforce that viewpoint for me.

Just ride, Dar. As Nobby hints; bikes give you all the love you need. Most people are selfish, shortsighted cunts regardless of how well you treat them. Life's better without them and the sooner you learn the better your life will be.

Fuck the police, too. Especially Arry - wanker!

thanks for the responses guys, I'm certainly not going to give people not even 20% of my time anymore.

good to see you hans, most people havnt even responded but the few that have thanks

Perhaps you two lady's could be "friends"?

On a more serious note xenu, have you never looked inward and found that despite what you state often is truth with regard to human behaviour, it may well be your mis interpretation/generalisation or failure to understand the human psyche that is leading to this?

i mean, it's very easy to point the finger and state "they're all nuts".....

I agree, but without having proper friends i.e. their ability to be honest without fear of retributive criticism [you do that, too, so ner], it's an easy trap to fall into. From my short experience of life, it seems most folk will collude to avoid...well, fuck knows, but there certainly seems to be a predisposition for agreeing with ones friends as opposed to challenging their irrational outlook, regardless of how they really feel.

They may be few and far between but people like that do exist and until you find them the world will always be a darker place.

And Stan - I responded to your shit fork thread on the other channel but as you seemed to have missed it - if you want your forks looked at, pop over - I have the appropriate tools for the job...

Interesting. I spent yesterday standing in a field with a German couple, and thier disposition to tastefully colouring everything with a perceived level of acceptability/over politeness was non existent. But strangely refreshing.

I had had a whole conversation with them where (in a bike context) we discussed inter-club inability to tell people when they might be entering an event at which the skill level is way over there heads to the point of uselessness. There answer was "I don't get that, why not just tell them they aren't fit enough?" It was hard to explain that others feel they might offend which led to a softening of language to he point of not bothering.

So is it people in general, or an an English - exaggerated by overbearing corporate or political euro-style sanitation of expression - style politeness?

re the forks - ok I'll browse and catch up - I was going to remove the lowers and check oil levels but need to order oil. Thanks for the invite, im currently in your locale 13th/14th may 5.30 ish? Will a RWD low car get up your "drive"?

So is it people in general, or an an English - exaggerated by overbearing corporate or political euro-style sanitation of expression - style politeness?
    That's an interesting viewpoint. I've not done an awful amount of travelling outside the UK aside from the eurocourier excursions, so maybe I tend to assess these things with a purely personal viewpoint. But you're correct, when in Vienna, the Austrians weren't backwards incoming forwards. So yeah, probably a stuffy and dishonest English (and I mean English, not British) approach to interaction.

I say, Watkins, I appear to have been shot, what o...

Or some suchness.

Driveway is bloody awful at the moment - high cars and vans only. However, I'm tempted to sat go for it and set up the camera. But seriously, anytime. The days are longer now so should be okay for a couple of hours if the weathers good. If not, then indoors is fine. It's where I service mine, after all. I did have a bottle of oil but used the last drop on the last service. I'll have another by the date you state anyway and it only takes 116ml of 5wt or something IIRC, so don't rush to buy some if you don't service your own stuff regularly.

Dar - I guess all I was trying to say in the above post is there's a huge difference between friends and acquaintances. It took me a while to figure out that one. A discerning head is required but even then...

Thanks for the oil, I'll bring a Tiramisu - there is an genuine Italian deli at the end of my street so it should be a good one.

ill ride the bike up the drive, at least I'll be able to tell
    l if any fettling has made a difference.

Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet.

Until then, there were at least two intelligent people having an interesting debate in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Stan View Post
    For the record Stan I've always told you, you were slow.

Quote Originally Posted by William of the Hearted Bl View Post
    For the record Stan I've always told you, you were slow.
    Thanks for being clear about the past tense.

On a more serious note xenu, have you never looked inward and found that despite what you state often is truth with regard to human behaviour, it may well be your mis interpretation/generalisation or failure to understand the human psyche that is leading to this?

No, as one of the people I did a bit of editing of files for his web site and ebay listings for him, he's turned round and told me I've done nothing for anyone, I still have all the files time stamped and dated in my email inbox and outbox going back 2 years.

so no, its not me.

Its a southern disease, same happens to rats when you pack them in to closely

intelligent people
    Heh

No, as one of the people I did a bit of editing of files for his web site and ebay listings for him, he's turned round and told me I've done nothing for anyone, I still have all the files time stamped and dated in my email inbox and outbox going back 2 years.
    Small claims? Or an aluminium baseball bat, if you feel like being creative...

Thanks for being clear about the past tense.

How very 'eats shoots and leaves'.