2013 Timetable of events

Hi
    Having been told by serge to get back on here i`d thought of seeing what i could possibly add the forum.

Try and start by seeing what others are planning this year. With all the stresses of work and family life its always best for me to plan days out well in advance. Any ideas - dates - etc..

So far penciled in are HONC, some of the local Evans Ride it events (Cotswolds/Chilterns)

Not really into 12/24hr things more likely the natural trails that take you as far away from things as possible

I'm doing the Bucks Off Road Sportive (BORS) in may 132k over a day, an Evans sportive and Bonty 24/12. I'm in the shits & giggles team for the latter although I owe a few laps from a previous event so am thinking of knocking out a few hours solo to give the others a rest - giving me a small test of competitive solo riding p'raps . Unless its wet in which case I shall be found drunk inside the worlds largest 1 man tent.
    Last edited by Stan; 01-03-13 at 16:39.

I'm also doing the HONC (sounds like a 50's dance), will probably do BORS and a few road sportives, then the 24/12 to finish me off.

Test of Metal in June... suppose I should get my hand fixed and get some miles in my legs! Barely ridden in weeks.

Was considering a first race on Sunday, City Cross at Halifax, but I'm not fit enough
    So far booked to go to a few "Classics" over in Belgium, Holland and France. Kicking off with the Amstel Gold

Cheers guys will look into the bucks one, not too far from me. Maybe see how the cotswold one goes.

Nutcracker round 1 at Dalby this weekend, will be a corker, was gonna do it but just had the Norvirus

Was just looking at Mountain Mayhem...apparently they don't do Pairs or 12 hours...which was disappointing one month before Twentyfour12 would have been perfect for warming up :-(

I've go nothing much planned between here and Twentyfour12 after the middle distance Triathlon I was in for got cancelled by the organisers :-(