For the cyclists who have everything, including younger children.....

We are selling a used Isla Bikes Cnoc 14 childs bike which has given excellent service as a first pedal bike. Following on from a balance bike this has been the perfect start to my son's cycling life, and he has now progressed to his first geared bike. How quickly they grow up!

The bike is in red and is in fantastic condition, although it has an inevitable paint chip where he climbed over the cross bar. It is unchanged from the original spec and has of course all the special details an Isla Bike should have, including little V-brake levers sized for small hands, narrower grips, kids size pedals, kids seat etc etc. We purchased it from the Isla Bike factory in 2010 when my son was 3 1/2 years old. I can't praise Isla Bikes highly enough and in my opinion they are unmatched in the kids cycling world, and I believe I am correct in saying that they continue to stock all spares for this bike should you ever need them.

This could make the perfect Christmas pressie for a child whose parents have decided they WILL cycle, and it will look fantastic parked against your bikes in the garage too! We used the bike with a "Follow-me Tandem" adapter thing and in a matter of moments could change from all riding solo to riding coupled for road use. The adapter is now in use for the new bike so isn't available, although you can still purchase them from Cycle Sense and probably elsewhere too. Well worth it and much better than a tag-along.

On the Isla Bikes website this model is currently for sale at 199 and having checked ebay they seem to go second hand for anything up to 165. We are asking 150 ono as collection only. You can arrange your own carrier if you prefer providing you pay for the bike first. Please call on 07766 297478 for more info or to view/purchase. Photos are available if desired.