Cube Fritzz 'The One', Medium, For Sale 1250

For Sale is my Cube Frittz, bought new by me in May/June 2010 from Hargroves Cycles. It has 160mm travel F+R. I bought it for my Alps Holidays, and has done 2 weeks in the Alps and 10 or so rides in the UK. I have 2 other more sensible bikes for humping around the Dales and also a road bike which i use more than anything else so it really hasnt had that much use.

The spec is as follows:
    Fox TALAS RLC 100 - 160 mm forks, excellent condition, and were almost totally replaced by MOJO under Warranty last January...they were stripped down and oiled up prior to last years Alps trip and also after. They have only done 1 ride since then...a slog up Hellvellyn.
    Full XT drivetrain.
    Sun Flea Hubs F+R, Sun Equalizer front rim, Mavic EN 321 rear rim (broke the rear Sun in the alps). Schwalbe Fat Albert front tyre, Bonty Big Earl rear.
    Fox RP23 rear shock.
    Formula The One brakes 203mm/180mm rotors. Also comes with spare lever worth 40.
    KS i900 seatpost with handlebar remote.

Overall the bike is in great condition, just the odd cable rub and mark as of any used bike...i cant post more than 4 pics so i'll send pics of the paint marks to anyone who is interested in buying. Ill be sad to see it go, but im mainly roadie these days and its time to lose a couple of my 3 mtbs.

I live in Richmond, North Yorkshire and im looking for 1250.

Hi is ur bike still 4 sale