Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Breivik...

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Helks View Post
    What he says in court or under interrogation is not necessarily representative of his views and opinions , he may well be trying to play the system to get the most favourable outcome for him . As for whether he's mad or not it's a classic catch 22 situation .
    That described Abu Qatadar as well IMO.

Breivik......this won't take long. Clearly a nutcase who should be locked away forever.

Beats me how he beat the psycho exam. He's not all there, it doesn't take a professional to spot it.

That was your original posts, you made a two sweeping comments, 'He's a Nutcase' and that 'he should be locked away forever' you then went on to state 'beats me how he beat the phsyco exams' reiterated that he's 'not all there' and the went on to suggest that you could have done a better job of evaluating the sanity of the man from what you've seen on the Television by suggesting 'it doesn't take a professional to spot it'

I figure that is grounds to disagree with your statement? Surely a forum is just that, a place for ideas to be exchanged? I mean like I alluded to previously what would have been your desired response?

"Nice work Stan, you've hit the nail spot on the head what a Nut Job"

Quote Originally Posted by BHB 10.6.6 View Post
    You picked up me on an error in editing my own sentence! I shall proof read edits in future and consider myself hoisted by my own petard
    Love that saying. We all do it, geez, but you know it'll be pedantic Hans that'll point it out.

PMSL @ Pop Hitler, too...

I'm giving up, seeing as the target of your debate is me rather than him.

Bye.

Cool such a Mike v Dylanesque thread. Ah the good old days of a well informed debate.Personally I think this guy is sixpence short of a shilling.

Far too little vitriol for it to be Mike vs Dylanesque; not enough spite and venom...

; )

Quote Originally Posted by Stan View Post
    I'm giving up, seeing as the target of your debate is me rather than him.

Bye.
    Surely the target of any debate is to prove the other persons point of view to be incorrect and that's all that's being done here .

Quote Originally Posted by XC Whippet View Post
    Cool such a Mike v Dylanesque thread. Ah the good old days of a well informed debate.Personally I think this guy is sixpence short of a shilling.

Yes, but what about Breivik...

Well, he's clearly had a haircut since the picture they posted on every news channel on the day of the event. He looked a bit like Wild Bill from Silence Of The Lambs in that shot.

Maybe put on a bit of weight, too...

Quote Originally Posted by Hans Frii View Post
    Well, he's clearly had a haircut since the picture they posted on every news channel on the day of the event. He looked a bit like Wild Bill from Silence Of The Lambs in that shot.

Maybe put on a bit of weight, too...

Thats prison for you, bet in than out...

Buffalo Bill, not Wild Bill.

*slaps head*

Anders Breivik...

Buffalo Bill...

Quote Originally Posted by Stan View Post
    I can't believe you lot are justifiying what he did. No wonder no one else vists BikeMagic.
    Who did & when?

He's cold and calculating but looks like theres an increasing amount of nutter coming out. One slant that I haven't heard anyone pick up on - the sunlight factor.

We know too much sends people mad in the ahem 'sunny' areas of the planet, and also those long winter nights also send people a bit doowally when they miss it for a few months - going higher North than me you even begin to start to notice it, before you even get up to Scandanavia.

Another factor - absence of decently priced booze in both those extremes. That's why the Aussies in general are pretty normal - they have the excessive sun but also drink loads of beer.

I'm sure there's a research grant in there somewhere ....

He's definitely poocore.

i think that judgeing his insanity is very difficult, as he knew what he was doing, he more took the extreamly difficult to understand but extreamly rational approach to what he felt he had to do, it seems he calculated his probability of surviving the first bomb, how he found it difficult to make the bombs so only made one, he calculated what actions he could undertake that would lead to the upmost effect, it seems the old PM of norway was to be on the island, and he planned to be head her.
    The phone converstaion he has with police on the island before he surrenders, saying it is now possible to surrender to Delta.

I am not saying he is sane, but freedom fighters, soliders, terrorists plann and carry out similar style things all the time in the world, their cause may be more well understood, or in the worlds eys more just, but its still a human mind who comes up with the idea, calculates the effects, deaths and damage and carries it out, from bombings of civilians in ireland as they are a differnt religion, to massacres in syria, libia, afghanistan.

this type of mindset is a belief in a cause, and the ability to not care about the suffering you will cause to another human being.

shoudl they find him insane, yes as for him it would probably be the worst sentence he can be given, driven into a dribbling old man being hose washed by imagrants. it would also send a message to far rights people who may feel he is right, the worse thing they can do is declair he was sane and make some sort of maryter out of him.

Banned
    He's MAD for sure, not the dribbling type the other more scarey type, the he's got a cause and justifys his actions it's all a form of madness.

If he wanted to rid the world of World of Warcraft players and only target them then I'm sure we could all get behind it.

I don't get why the armed police which went to the island and saw all the dead and wounded kids didn't put a clip into his head, I sure as hell woulda!!

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    ....the he's got a cause and justifys his actions it's all a form of madness.

......didn't put a clip into his head, I sure as hell woulda!!
    Speaks volumes.

would it have been an ice one.

Sorry Dyl.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by serge the seal of death View Post
    would it have been an ice one.

Sorry Dyl.
    Abit expensive / hassly to take him into outter space / a vacuum for a ice bullet to work.