Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Hurrah! The Demo Series is here! Will you be hitting one of the six dates near you? Have a look over our preview of the latest bikes from Giant, Trek and Specialized. What takes your fancy?

Where?

Who?

Nobby wrote (see)Where?Take a look at the story on the home page for all the dates and info. We have a six date tour kicking off on October 24 which visits Cannock Chase, Bedgebury, Afan, Whinlatter and Laggan.

I'm looking a trek top fuel to match my Trek Elite for next years 24/12...don't say it but I may have given in to the fact at a ripening older age a soft back end may be more my cup of tea.

Black Heart Billy wrote (see)I'm looking a trek top fuel to match my Trek Elite for next years 24/12...don't say it but I may have given in to the fact at a ripening older age a soft back end may be more my cup of tea.Blimey, William! I'm only just getting around to that, the soft back end thing...............in fact it should turn up tomorrow

Hi, I'm interested in popping down on the 24th October to have a look at the treks and Specialized cross country race bikes. Is there a booking system or is it a turn up and see what's available? Also what types of ID etc, or deposits does the day require?Please don't re-direct me to a facebook or twitter page as I don't have one, and strongly disagree with such sites due to the risk they place children at.Thanks for your time.

Ross Keeble wrote (see)Please don't re-direct me to a facebook or twitter page as I don't have one, and strongly disagree with such sites due to the risk they place children at. Thanks for your time.Thanks for the heads up on that one Ross. I'm now going to cut all internet connections in my house just in case. Rest assured that your message has had an impact on at least one household. Keep spreading the word.

I love the fact that Alx has a very slightly shorter fuse than me .

Are you trying to groom me? Ross was right. I'm going to get the electricity cut off as well. Can't be too careful.

Ross Keeble wrote (see) Please don't re-direct me to a facebook or twitter page as I don't have one, and strongly disagree with such sites due to the risk they place children at. Thanks for your time.Motorists, drunk/drug drivers ,parents feeding their kids crap food and opinionated fools put kids more at risk than  the 2 multi millionaires who set up Facebook.and its goodbye from mr Keeble

Poor old @rosskeeble does seem like an angry little man.

I think the anger runs in the family his daughter threw her toys out her pram when I suggested doing her up the bum

God will punish you all.........................and Facebook.

Classic BM degeneration, 13 posts to arrive at bottoms.

I now know why people stay off these things.Sorry for annoying or upsetting anyone. I was simply asking not to be redirected to a Facebook site, and thought it justified an explanation of why.Again my apologies for the obvious irritation I caused to some people, however the level of borderline abusive tirade I received from some for explaining an opinion is a little alarming and maybe says more about themselves than they realise.I apologise for inadvertently derailing this thread.

Ross Keeble wrote (see)Again my apologies for the obvious irritation I caused to some people, however the level of borderline abusive tirade I received from some for explaining an opinion is a little alarming and maybe says more about my parenting skills than I realised. Apology accepted.

Call that abuse?

Thanks for the PM Ross, don't bother anymore chap as I really don't give a rats arse."Thank you Mike for your pleasant adjustments to my comments.  My apology was genuine, and sincere.However you feel it is intelligent to respond by trying to irritate me and come across as obnoxious, and ill informed.  I was trying to get the thread back on track for those who were genuinely attempting to get information about the Demo days.  Hence the direct mailing to you now.  I at least have the maturity to deal direct and not in a public egotistical manner.Before you start ripping into me again can I suggest you look at the work of a charity called Papyrus, who is working to reduce suicide in young people. They have some very enlightening research that was conducted on behalf of a number of organisations and in partnerships with both health and government bodies.  To surmise this research.  More and more children are committing suicide as a result of internet bullying from sites such as facebook.  The government is currently working on a white paper which will be looking at how they should be responding to this increasingly prevalent issue. So thank you again for your belittling comments.  They have really helped the issue."

Sadly bullying is all around us, as i frequently tell people who are bullied or think they are having a hard time at work, "you dont leave all the children in school, when you leave, they become your manager/supervisor.Again kids as well as fully grown aduilts comit suiicide, to blame a social network site for such is a bit over the top, motorist are responsible for more childrens deaths as are poor parenting methods, and marrige breakdowns.Funny as i said Facebook has made multi millionaires of the founders and new feature film featuring their life, wondoer what your claim to fame is.