Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Hobo,I did answer the question just a few posts ago:Er, sorry to hijack the thread, but I thought I'd answer the question from before about the actual demo series :~)Anyone planning to come to Cannock (or any of the other stops) will need to have a photo id, and a credit card. There is no pre-booking. Bikes are sent out first come/first served.Read more: http://www.bikemagic.com/forum/threadreply.asp?last=1#last#ixzz12iMeDo1p

Will there be plenty of bikes,  as 45 mins per bike is about 6 bikes per day   per person, multiply that by 50 people and you need a lot of bikes.

It doesn't quite work that way, Will. People typically come to test a specific bike or two, rather than trying out every bike option from all 3 companies.

Ross Keeble wrote (see)I now know why people stay off these thingsQuite. Although I think you'd have had a better time had you just stuck to asking not to be re-directed to Facebook without the additional comments.Some of the following posts were out of order, though. Some of you guys should be ashamed of yourself.

Tad hypocritical Hans eh ? (wink)Please don't re-direct me to a facebook or twitter page as I don't have one, and strongly disagree with such sites due to the risk they place children at.Twitter eh ? (confused) I think someone of comments were rather appropiate (BHB not obv, just an immature child at times) just delievered in the usual 'black' BM stylee. There's far more worse stuff about for kids than facebook and whilst you may not agree with it,  it's important to warn kids about the dangers of the internet. Hiding stuff under a bushell does nobody any favours in the long term.

I like bathing in hypocriticalness, it gives me a waft of self-righteousness everywhere I roam...<wink><wink><finger><u nbuckle><moon>

wow nice opportunity..I love Demo series and always wanted to ride it..It will be fun doing all this...

Shame you're two years too late...

Quote Originally Posted by oldnick View Post
    Call that abuse?
    Ross is easily upset, atleast that's what his wife and sister told me last night when I was banging them both.

Wonder when the spam will start??