Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Such as Stans thread about forks of which I can't access easily...Just wondering..

Click refresh and they pop up, BM seems to have quite a few little niggles at the present time.

Must be you, Dan, no problems here Seriously though, the latest update of Firefox caused all sorts of problems - I've swapped to Opera.

IE8, lol lol lol.

Should have known Mike would say that - Microsoft slut

It's a good job you don't w**k in IT Dan  

I'm still having problems with percentage symbols...

Mike's right though. Firefox is my prefered browser but if I want to post pics, links or smile  on BM or RCUK I use IE8.

-Andy- wrote (see)I'm still having problems with percentage symbols...What, this you mean - %

Jen J wrote (see)Should have known Mike would say that - Microsoft slut Microsoft and Shimano, people love to hate them because it seems cool.  Why do brits love to hate stuff that works? 

Because the nasty greedy corporations ruined the UK manufacturing base?   Or was that the unimaginitive, workshy arseholes & their unions....... 

Nobby wrote (see)Because the nasty greedy corporations ruined the UK manufacturing base?   Or was that the unimaginitive, workshy arseholes & their unions.......  #2.

Microsoft - Why do brits love to hate stuff that works?Comedy of the highest order.

Davidian wrote (see)Microsoft - Why do brits love to hate stuff that works?Comedy of the highest order.It it didn't work then very few people would be able to read your post.  People who THINK they know about computers hate Microsoft

But in my case firefox works much better with mobile dongle than ie.I like shimano though, tried a sram cassette which lasted a fraction of the lifespan of shimano & didn't shift as well, and just binned a formula oro k18 for a pre-servo wave saint which IME is a much better even though less powerful brake. Sram chains are good though, not as tough (but better shifting than) as kmc but much better than shimano.

Dan : / wrote (see)Such as Stans thread about forks of which I can't access easily... Just wondering..Whinging cnut

Mike Spence wrote (see)Davidian wrote (see)Microsoft - Why do brits love to hate stuff that works?Comedy of the highest order.It it didn't work then very few people would be able to read your post.  People who THINK they know about computers hate Microsoft And people who WORK with them know why people hate them.

KMC make Shimano chains

Davidian wrote (see)And people who WORK with them know why people hate them.So your hatred of Microsoft is based on working with them?  My view is based on how the product works, which for most of us is the most important thing.  I couldn't give a rats arse about they way they treat you

Wrong end of the stick Mike, I work with their products on a day to day basis.