Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: will someone...

...go get me a coffeethanksblack, no sugar.ta

Yeah, alright. Columbian or Kenyan? Filter or espresso? Large or small? And do you want one of those almond bicuits in a wrapper?Anyone else, as I'm going that way?

Phatboy is going home
    Bacon sarnie please.

Phatboy is going home
    Not to much ketchup though, just a bit.

Wookie Da Silva
    Oi, I've finished getting all my bits of paper signed and am ready to leave, you ready too?

Phatboy is going home
    Yep, meet by the gates in 10 mins?

Oh, dear. No can do, I'm afraid. This is London, so I can get you Parma ham and avocado in ciabatta, or a plate of sushi, but bacon sarnie - no chance, mate.

Crispin Evil
    i'm hugry too!could you get me a girl, fair skinned, shoulder length dark hair, green eyes, pretty smile, about 5'9, slim, and just generally gorgeous?thanks!

Wookie Da Silva
    Make it 15, I gotta put some stuff in garys car. 3.25, D'accord?

Crispin Evil
    i'm HUNGRY even... i still want the same though.

Yeah, but she'll be a bit boney and taste like crap.

Phatboy is going home
    Oui

Phatboy is going home
    I beg to differ

Crispin Evil
    hmm... whatever, i've had worse, i go to McDonalds every now and again....

Hey, Matthew, since when did you become Matt", you hipster? No ones going to take a shine to you with a name like that!Oh, and if you're going that way, could you get me some cheese and bacon oatcakes, per chance?"

Jools .
    I'd like a well done cheese and ham toastie and a medium latte please.Oh and box of tictacs.

Dan (Pimping the Jazz in a Masterful manner)
    Mines a potato, cheese and beans and don't go easy on either. And a de-caf white Americano please.

Ok, folks. The stuff's on it's way. C.O.D. Don't move from your desks 'til it arrives, OK.Milo - actually I prefer Matt, but I didn't want to get too familiar before we'd all been properly introduced. Anyway Matt White" could be mistaken for a cunning troll, so I had to establish my credentials first."

a tall americano, no milk... now where is it? i've been waiting yonks.i'm in central london, just up from a starbucks.cheers.a biscuit or cake would be nice too.

Jools .
    I've had to get a coffee out of the machine, what's taking so long.Also why is it in these days of 1000hp cars, satellites, hand held computers with gigs of storage that a simple cup of coffee seems to be a massive challange to almost all vending machine designers.Mine tastes like varnish.