PDA

View Full Version : At Last Teachers Strike Back

The Littlest Hobo
10-07-09, 09:19
Maybe all them unruly, ill mannered kids will think twice before answering back and giving lip in future.If i was a teacher i would want this guy given a medal.  Ok he's a bit un hinged but no more than the little gits they have to teach.I reckon a zero tolerance policy should be introduced.  Any back chat and you hit them with a 2kg weight around the lug hole Pictures of the guy should be posted up in class and a special gold plated 2Kg weight distributed to all teachers to place on their desks.  I would even give them training so they could be more acurate when throwing them.At last, kids arent in charge Linky here

Dirty Karlos
10-07-09, 09:34
I agree, all children should be killed for talking.

The crazy world of Monkey Space Pilot
10-07-09, 09:35
I blame the parents, kill them as well.

Gav.
10-07-09, 10:20
Kill everyone and let nature reclaim the earth.  You know it makes sense.Oh that's sort of what we are leading up to at the moment, fair enough ...long game and all that.

Davidian
10-07-09, 10:34
"Police were called to All Saints’ Roman Catholic School "I guess this is what happens to the kids when they threaten to reveal the bumming sessions in detention.......allegedly.

Mike S
10-07-09, 13:59
Religion, the root of all evil.

Trevor Olling
10-07-09, 14:02
It's the root of all conflict.

Gav.
10-07-09, 14:26
Mike Spence wrote (see)Religion, the root of all evil.No mon; let jah tell thee   Money money money money is the root of all evil And you see it Money money money money is the root of all evil Yes, I saw them do it Money money money money is the root of all evil Evils and evil Money money money money is the root of all evil They seh when you have nuff money You got a whole heap o' friend But when your money done dem just don't know you again When your dollars gone dem nah see you again And when your money done dem nah want see you again I seh Money money money money is the root of all evil Hey hey eh Money money money money money is the root of all evil Some steal it, some kill for it Some do iniquity for it It makes friends, it break friends Judas betrayed Christ for it Money money money money is the root of all evil Hear me tell ya seh Money money money money money money money is the root of all evil But I tell ya seh dat man man man Some kill for it, some shout feeble for dat you know Some stab for it and some rob for it Money money money money is the root of all evil Wa da da! Got to watch it on you Got to watch it on you Got to watch it ya Got to watch it ya Aha for money oh yeah aha aha Got to watch it yeah eh Got to watch it yeah yeah Some rob for it, some stab for it Some shout for it, some murder people for it Money money money money is the root of all evil Hey hey kind of funny but Money money money money is the root of all evil When you got a whole lot of money you got a whole heap of friends When your money done dem nah see you again Deh seh, money money money money money money money money money Whoah! Mi seh people who nah got no money, but if you steal it nah funny Heh eh Money, ...money ...money, ...money Money money money money is the root of all evil Money money money money is the root of all evil I seh, you work for a man, and you get no pay-ee-ee Brothers don't do nothing wrong Don't let no-one influence you When trouble come, it's you alone I seh don't nah bodder mek your friend dem influence you Coz when trouble take you dem get evil against you Money money money money is the root of all evil Hear me tell ya I seh Money money money money is the root of all evil Like I would seh anymore ways When you got some money, got a whole heap of friends When your money done dem just don't know you again Money money money money money is the root of all evil Lemme tell ya Money money money money money is the root of all evil But I seh still, Don't get I-man wrong You gonna have to have some money Complete your plan No matter what they say, and no matter what they do The way you really use your money (Got to watch it on you) Depends on the way you utilise your money Money money money money is the root of all evil Got to watch it ya, got to watch it ya Got to watch it on ya Money!

Davidian
10-07-09, 14:29
Some cracking use of the English language there!

Sadbloke, missing for a while
10-07-09, 16:25
Strangely if the kid had done the same to a middle aged man, he wouldnt have been named, yet the kid who happened to be on the recieving end of the metal weight is now been named as is the poor old teacher.Even the other parents are supporting the teacher in question.Lets hope the teacher doesnt get Detention, as its nearly Summer holidays. 

The Littlest Hobo
10-07-09, 20:30
Just as i thought.  No one is in uproar about this.  Why?  Because finally a teacher has flipped over the edge and lamped one of the abusive kids.  I reckon so.  Its been waiting to happen for years.  I remember pushing my luck with teachers years ago.  But it never got close to what kids are capable of inflicting these days

10-07-09, 20:33
Sadly hes been charged with attempeted murder and is in court saturday, so best no more comment as it will be classed as sub judicae, and could influence a jury.

Davidian
10-07-09, 21:11
Sadbloke, Riding out the recession! wrote (see)Sadly hes been charged with attempeted murder and is in court saturday, so best no more comment as it will be classed as sub judicae, and could influence a jury.What?  YOu're fucking joking right?  Nothing we say here can influence a jury....we have no information other than a teacher twated a few kids!  Get a grip man.

10-07-09, 21:29
My memories of school are largely of bullying abusive rather stupid teachers, things may have changed too far the other way if I am to believe the media, but I find it hard to reconcile the media reports of children running the schools with my own experiences. Especially when in a time of supposedly loss of control, academic standards are rising.

Davidian
10-07-09, 21:46
I played golf with a teacher this evening and his thoughts were that the teacher was in the wrong because, unless the kid it being physically abusive a teacher should be able to take any verbal thing the kids can throw (I've yet to see anything that says what lead up to it, either way).  Sounds reasonable to me.  A teacher physically attacked by a kid should have the same rights as the man in the street but shouldn't be laying a finger on the kids if all they're doing is verbal stuff.Personally I hope the kid has attacked him first and the teacher just showed him who the daddy was!

The Littlest Hobo
10-07-09, 22:26
Mate of mine runs the bus service for the local secondry school.  I have seen them have to call the police to calm them down.  If my kids ever act like that they wont be able to sit down for a week and i will personally destroy every personal effect they own.Parents need to take responsibility for their kids actions.  I know my dad did.

10-07-09, 22:48
Problem is that once a child is violent, using violence to controle role violence just reinforces the established behavioral patterns. Discipline needs to be subtle and fair from birth, most parents just don't understand that.

Davidian
10-07-09, 22:49
Monkey Space Pilot (El Capitan) wrote (see)Problem is that once a child is violent, using violence to controle role violence just reinforces the established behavioral patterns. Discipline needs to be subtle and fair from birth, most parents just don't understand that.This is the most sensible and well constructed post I've seen on this forum.Make sure it doesn't happen again!!!

10-07-09, 23:03
Don't worry I'm sure I'll sober up at some stage tomorrow.

jaybo
11-07-09, 09:53
I live in Mansfield and also work in a school.  I agree with the OP, its what most of em need.  Its alright showing us the cute school photo of the kid; I bet he was a right little s**t.I see the behaviour of the kids every day, and admittedly most of them are sound but you get the ones that you can't do anything with.  That guy had probably been pushed and pushed and pushed until he finally lost it.  The kids know which teachers they can push; well the kid went a step to far, now the poor guy is up for murder.  They make out the guy went it and decided just to beat the kid!!  Wanky media!!!!!!!!

The Littlest Hobo
11-07-09, 18:58
I read a quote today that they were singing songs about him having a stroke. "I'm staring at the psycho in the mirror".The little angel in question also said something along the lines of "F Off and have another stroke" to him.They then went on to say how nice the boy is.  I bet his single mum of 3 is soooo proud of the little turd.All of the above doesnt condone the teacher nearly killing him, but this was waiting to happen.  I believe the teacher has a case for suing because the government has undermined the teaching profession to such an extent i am surprised they dont need bodyguards for both kids & parents

11-07-09, 19:40
Davidian wrote (see)Sadbloke, Riding out the recession! wrote (see)Sadly hes been charged with attempeted murder and is in court saturday, so best no more comment as it will be classed as sub judicae, and could influence a jury.What?  YOu're fucking joking right?  Nothing we say here can influence a jury....we have no information other than a teacher twated a few kids!  Get a grip man.Try Googleing Sub judicae, and look at the contempt of court detail, its the Law, not something ive made up sadly.Heres a linkyhttp://www.independentproducerhandbook.co.uk/72/5b-contempt-and-reporting-legal-proceedings/contempt-or-subjudice-rules.html

Sniper
11-07-09, 21:58
I had a mad Biology Teacher who used to go mental if we fcuked around!  I recall one incident when he chased a Kid around the classroom with a window pole! Fortunately didn't catch him tho!

Rebecca Drackley
11-07-09, 23:10
One of my teachers when I was about 7 was a TA Corporal, bout 6'3''...scary scary man! Only referred to us by number, we were put into table colour groups as per our percieved intellect & werent allowed to ask any q's. We had to march upto his desk and take a number & wait to be called. Any stepping out of line resulted in a ruler across the backside. Pencil inspections each week...any nibbles = smacked arse. Awww the good old days! Learnt a lot in that year!

Mike S
12-07-09, 08:23
Sadbloke, Riding out the recession! wrote (see)Davidian wrote (see)Sadbloke, Riding out the recession! wrote (see)Sadly hes been charged with attempeted murder and is in court saturday, so best no more comment as it will be classed as sub judicae, and could influence a jury.What?  YOu're fucking joking right?  Nothing we say here can influence a jury....we have no information other than a teacher twated a few kids!  Get a grip man.Try Googleing Sub judicae, and look at the contempt of court detail, its the Law, not something ive made up sadly.Heres a linkyhttp://www.independentproducerhandbook.co.uk/72/5b-contempt-and-reporting-legal-proceedings/contempt-or-subjudice-rules.htmlSB, I seem to have missed the part of that statement that affects what we say on this forum, perhaps you could copy and paste the relevant part?

jaybo
12-07-09, 16:42
If they brought back the kane or some kind of punishment, it would never get that far!  A mate of mine who is a teacher in the school where I work was head butted in the nose by a kid!!!

12-07-09, 16:56
jaybo wrote (see)If they brought back the kane or some kind of punishment, it would never get that far!  A mate of mine who is a teacher in the school where I work was head butted in the nose by a kid!!!Anyone unable to spell "cane" should not be allowed a comment on educational standards.

jaybo
12-07-09, 16:59
LOL.  I work in DT not English

Davidian
12-07-09, 19:11
Anyone seen any more information on this?  So far it seems that a grown man has nearly battered a teenager to death with a 1kg weight because the kid made fun of him?  Seems a tad of an over reaction to me.

Dalesman
12-07-09, 19:26
Davidian wrote (see)Anyone seen any more information on this?  So far it seems that a grown man has nearly battered a teenager to death with a 1kg weight because the kid made fun of him?  Seems a tad of an over reaction to me.No maybe more kids who dont respect their elders should be battered, FFS look at every other species in the planet. BATTER THE FUCKERS before they batter some one else

jaybo
12-07-09, 19:38
Davidian wrote (see)Anyone seen any more information on this?  So far it seems that a grown man has nearly battered a teenager to death with a 1kg weight because the kid made fun of him?  Seems a tad of an over reaction to me.More like they made his life a misery and pushed and pushed until he had a breakdown, poor bastard.  You dedicate your life to teaching and thats the thanks you get!

quintessential Quin
12-07-09, 19:48
Every teacher should be issued with a 2kg paper weight,just for a good laugh.Make the little toe rags think twice.

12-07-09, 20:16
Yeah use violence to show that violence is wrong, genius.

The Littlest Hobo
12-07-09, 20:33
To be fair though MSP, the limp wristed, liberal approach of considering the little gits feelings and taking the softly softly approach for the last 15yrs hasnt exactly worked either.  No one is condoning violence other than in jest.  What we are calling for is respect for authority.  A teacher should be able to teach without worrying about unruly kids in class and parents & pupils attacking them.  Everyone accepts kids being a little playfull, but i have not spoken to a single teacher who doesnt recount stories of sickening behaviour by pupils.

quintessential Quin
12-07-09, 20:40
We need more nuns.

Kato !
12-07-09, 20:47
The Littlest Hobo wrote (see)To be fair though MSP, the limp wristed, liberal approach of considering the little gits feelings and taking the softly softly approach for the last 15yrs hasnt exactly worked either.Amen

Dalesman
12-07-09, 20:58
Monkey Space Pilot (El Capitan) wrote (see)Yeah use violence to show that violence is wrong, genius.Yes thats what some understand, you are assuuming that they, the scroats. understand anything elseKIllllllll them Killllll rhwm all

gorehound
13-07-09, 06:00
A guy at work is married to a teacher. One day recently a "young lady's" mobile rang during class. She answered it and when told to swicth it off replied fuck off bitch i'm on the phone. If that had had happened when I was at school the result would have been a good slap.

Dalesman
13-07-09, 07:27
I think if that had been me teachig the phone would either have grown wings and flew out the window or maybe taken up swimming lessons.

Stephanos Wephanos
13-07-09, 09:17
The scrotes need to be removed from the classes and sent to boot camp... that'll learn'em.

BHB 10.6.6
13-07-09, 09:29
Nobody should be beaten to a pulp by a teacher.No teacher should have to endure being bullied by those they are teaching.6 of one half a dozen of the other just this teacher went postal and will be looking at a jail term because he lost the plot and couldn't control his anger. The number of children seemingly coming to his defence is indicative of what a good teacher he was and also suggest just what a little scrotebag this kid was.

Sniper
13-07-09, 10:56
Talking of scrotebags.....I was driving down a road at the weekend and indicating to turn right into my road and this 17/18 yr old was swaggering along and decided he was going to cross the road instead of wait for me to turn across in front of him.....BIG MISTAKE!  He had to take very rapid evasive action.....as I smiled sweetly at him. 

Gav.
13-07-09, 10:58

Dalesman
13-07-09, 11:52
Paul Hutchinson 2 wrote (see)Talking of scrotebags.....I was driving down a road at the weekend and indicating to turn right into my road and this 17/18 yr old was swaggering along and decided he was going to cross the road instead of wait for me to turn across in front of him.....BIG MISTAKE!  He had to take very rapid evasive action.....as I smiled sweetly at him.  Bully, truth is he had the right of way read your highway code.

BHB 10.6.6
13-07-09, 12:10
I read that too XC, if a pedestrian is crossing the road you are turning into they have the right of way. I just couldn't work out if that's what he meant.

Dalesman
13-07-09, 13:13
I know it to be true, as a women many moons ago, did something similiar to Paul 2. Her car was dented when she contacted with my foot and called to police only to be told she was in the wrong.BTW she wazzed into a turning fast and beeped her horn to make sure all the pedestrians got out of her way. Policeman did give her a lecture.

Sniper
13-07-09, 14:59
Eh!Fact is, he was on the pavement when I started turning and carried on walking expecting me to brake rapidly..................I didn't! Bully, my fcuking ARSE!

Klunk
13-07-09, 15:02
if he started to cross

BHB 10.6.6
13-07-09, 15:03
His right of way you were in the wrong

The Littlest Hobo
13-07-09, 15:03
Lets take the earlier example of how teachers are in no mans land here.  MSP should deffo give an opinion then.Pupils phone rings and gets answered.  Teacher informs pupil to put phone away, to be told to Eff Off.  What should teacher be allowed to do?Confiscate phone - Pupil wont release phone so teacher gets undermined in front of other pupils.  He tried to snatch it which then turns into a scuffle which lands teacher in trouble.  No win situation.Ask pupil nicely to turn phone off repeatedly. Pupil refuses and teacher is again undermined in class.Walk up to pupil, grab arm tightly, walk to door and march said pupil to headteachers room.  Call pupils parents and tell them that their free childcare has been cancelled untill an apology is recieved.  Possible reaction to being manhandled.  But the result will be discipline in class is reinforced.Put it another way, do we think teachers have more or less common sense than the police.  I would say more on the whole.  So why cant we give teachers the right to restrain pupils to such an extent that they are able to control unruly pupils.  Police have the right to so why not teachers?

BHB 10.6.6
13-07-09, 15:10
Walk up to pupil, grab arm tightly, walk to door and march said pupil to headteachers room. Problem here...Said teacher would have been in contact with a child without supervision, the teacher could not do this without fear of being accused of abuse in the corridor.Teachers should be given the right to discipline with corporal punishment, I believe it is called 'In Loco Parentis' and quite frankly the teachers are being asked to do a better job than most of the parents.Talking in the pub the other night with my missus' colleagues who work in schools...believe it or not a Mother rang the school screaming and shouting that her child was caught in the corridor with a joint in his mouth..."well it wasn't lit was it...he wasn't smoking it what's your fucking problem?"...was the dribble she was coming out with.

Pacamack
13-07-09, 15:29
It might seem a bit old hat these days but when I got up to mischief at school my parents didn't bo**ock the teachers they bo**ocked me, why has this approach gone out of fashion? 

13-07-09, 15:31
Do some teachers earn and have respect,from the children they teach alledgedly, and also do they respect the children or see it as their duty to dream up stupid rules and petty punishments.So a lot of them went to school from 5 to 16 then possibly sixth form(pointless waste of time),then to University, and do some degree with no hope of ever getting a job, then suddenly decide,with little life or work experience of the real work, to do a degree in teaching, and start trying to educate the children in their very limited life experienced ways.

Nobby
13-07-09, 15:38
Bollocks.It's not the teachers, nor the schools, nor 'the system'. It's the kids & their parents - if you can't teach your kids right from wrong, good manners or even common courtesy then keep them at home & stop them polluting society.When will folk in this country stop blaming every one else & look at their own contribution to the world? 

BHB 10.6.6
13-07-09, 15:41
Exactly why exlusion or suspension...the only disciplinary option available to schools is no punishment.When I got sent home from school I shat bricks, I very much doubt any kid sent home these days face much more than a couple of days playing on the We or the playstation.

13-07-09, 15:41
My mother was a teacher, and 30 years ago was physically assaulted by a parent who didn't like the grades she had given his little darling. Little has actually changed other than a view of the past as some Utopia that never existed.My own experiences of school were that there where quite e few teachers who were just bully's, and some who would pick on a child not because he was the badly behaved, but because he would react the most to the punishment therefore creating an example of fear.  My brother has now become a teacher having previously been a communications engineer. He works in a supposedly "bad" school in the welsh valleys, and has little problems. Although he does comment that teachers coming into the profession straight from uni are little prepared for the realities of life, and expecting immediate promotion, much like many now coming out of uni in all works of life.

Sniper
13-07-09, 15:42
His right of way you were in the wrongEr no Billy......watch my lips........'Fact is, he was on the pavement when I started turning...' Highway Codes says: watch out for pedestrians crossing a road into which you are turning. If they have started to cross they have priority, so give way.As he hadn't started to cross, but actually stepped out in front of me trying to force me to brake rapidly........I think you'll find I was........ IN THE RIGHT!

13-07-09, 15:43
Nobby wrote (see)Bollocks.It's not the teachers, nor the schools, nor 'the system'. It's the kids & their parents - if you can't teach your kids right from wrong, good manners or even common courtesy then keep them at home & stop them polluting society.When will folk in this country stop blaming every one else & look at their own contribution to the world?  well said

Mister Bump
13-07-09, 15:45
Nobby wrote (see)Bollocks.It's not the teachers, nor the schools, nor 'the system'. It's the kids & their parents - if you can't teach your kids right from wrong, good manners or even common courtesy then keep them at home & stop them polluting society.When will folk in this country stop blaming every one else & look at their own contribution to the world?  You speak the truth my friend.

13-07-09, 15:51
Teenage gangs terrorise Manchester.

13-07-09, 15:57
But Nobby the system controls how the kids grow up,and were all part of it,As you quite rightly say its the parents that need to instil discipline in the kids, not use the tv,video,or games as a tool to keep the kids controlled, as in sitting them in front of either one and just ignoreing their emotional well being.Thankfully everyone on here trys to get their kids involved in cycling and thats great.As for keeping the kids at home, most of the ferral parents have kids to claim more benefits, and not for the joy and love kids give,on the summer holidays and at night, most of these ferral kids are running wild, chucked out by the parents,who want to do what the kids are being forced into.What can we expect for the future when all the politicians are abuseing the system, where there is little political control, where us the people are being controlled and led by the above politians.Where suddenly education becomes a new mantra and manufacturing is seen as something foreigners do and we import, sadly this leaves a lot of people who dont want to sit in a room playing on a keyboard,who want to build ,design, and deliver things of great benefit to others, not be a service industry prole,pressing buttons all day.When we had induistrial processeswe had leadership, a career structure,good interesting jobs, and motivation ,not forgetting the discipline that went with it.  

tekk
13-07-09, 16:00
So kid's behaviour is steadily getting worse, while their grades are steadily getting better.Quite impressive really....

Nobby
13-07-09, 16:01
But Nobby the system controls how the kids grow up,and were all part of it,No it doesn't.  We control how we grow up, interact, behave etc.  It comes from within each person & is developed/moulded by the environment in which they exist - mainly our families & friends.  The sooner people stop believing the lie that they are 'controlled by the system' the better.

13-07-09, 16:01
Monkey Space Pilot (El Capitan) wrote (see)My own experiences of school were that there where quite e few teachers who were just bully's, and some who would pick on a child not because he was the badly behaved, but because he would react the most to the punishment therefore creating an example of fear. My brother has now become a teacher having previously been a communications engineer. He works in a supposedly "bad" school in the welsh valleys, and has little problems. Although he does comment that teachers coming into the profession straight from uni are little prepared for the realities of life, and expecting immediate promotion, much like many now coming out of uni in all works of life. What i said before.And yes we agree for once,

Nobby
13-07-09, 16:02
I would turn on the TV but it's so embarrassingTo see all the other people I don't know what they meanAnd it was magic at first when they spoke without soundBut now this world is gonna hurt you better turn that thing downTurn it around"It wasn't me", says the boy with the gun"Sure I pulled the trigger but it needed to be doneCause life's been killing me ever since it begunYou cant blame me cause I'm too young""You can't blame me sure the killer was my sonBut I didn't teach him to pull the trigger of the gunIt's the killing on this TV screenYou cant blame me its those images he seen"Well "You can't blame me", says the media manWell "I wasn't the one who came up with the planI just point my camera at what the people want to seeMan it's a two way mirror and you cant blame me""You can't blame me", says the singer of the songOr the maker of the movie which he based his life on"It's only entertainment and as anyone can seeThe smoke machines and makeup and you cant fool me"It was you it was me it was every manWe've all got the blood on our handsWe only receive what we demandAnd if we want hell then hells what well haveAnd I would turn on the TVBut it's so embarrassingTo see all the other peopleI don't even know what they meanAnd it was magic at firstBut let everyone downAnd now this world is gonna hurtYou better turn it aroundTurn it around

13-07-09, 16:04
Nobby wrote (see)But Nobby the system controls how the kids grow up,and were all part of it,No it doesn't.  We control how we grow up, interact, behave etc.  It comes from within each person & is developed/moulded by the environment in which they exist - mainly our families & friends.  The sooner people stop believing the lie that they are 'controlled by the system' the better.And the ystem is all rolled into the above, either by the media, the press or the government,all have a part to play in how kids react,

13-07-09, 16:05
tekk wrote (see)So kid's behaviour is steadily getting worse, while their grades are steadily getting better.Quite impressive really.... All to do with how you count the figures and manipulate the figures.

13-07-09, 16:08

Nobby
13-07-09, 17:49
Sadbloke, Riding out the recession! wrote (see)Nobby wrote (see)But Nobby the system controls how the kids grow up,and were all part of it,No it doesn't.  We control how we grow up, interact, behave etc.  It comes from within each person & is developed/moulded by the environment in which they exist - mainly our families & friends.  The sooner people stop believing the lie that they are 'controlled by the system' the better.And the ystem is all rolled into the above, either by the media, the press or the government,all have a part to play in how kids react,So missing the point.  IT IS NOT THE SYSTEM/MEDIA/MOVIES/MUSIC that decides how we act WE do. End of.  Everything else is just excuses. The so-called 'system' is merely a framework - how you act/react within it is down to you and you alone.  Why am I typing this?  Because I choose to, not because I have to. One man, one life - choose your attitude.

13-07-09, 19:07
Why am I typing this?  Because I choose to, not because I have to. Also because youre defending yor opinion, that may bee agreeable to some and not to others as is my opinion.Probably the system influences how we react/act in a set of circumstances,as well as our life experiences.

quintessential Quin
13-07-09, 22:08
Oh life,its a funny old thing isn't it?Teenagers will always be horrible little shits forever and ever amen and most parents, shouldn't be.

Nobby
13-07-09, 22:34
Problem there Quinny is the little shit teenagers are having kids which seems to mean they miss that vital step of growing up & facing the real world before having influence on a young life.

quintessential Quin
13-07-09, 22:55
I see parents here every day that I would love to walk up to and grab them hard by the ears and scream in their face"Why the fuck are you having children".Instead I walk by with my pit of anger in my gut.Thank goodness for riding bikes.

Gav.
14-07-09, 08:04
tekk wrote (see)So kid's behaviour is steadily getting worse, while their grades are steadily getting better.Quite impressive really.... No; the exams are just a lot easier, and probably more micky mouse subjects.

Dalesman
14-07-09, 09:01
The exam results are skewed, there is a 2 tier education system being created once again.The old 11+ system may have gone out the door in some areas but has been replaced by a system where if your parents can afford it you get a good education privately or by cheating, lying,moving they are getting their prodigy into the better schools.These schools are the ones where exam results are improving leaving the crap schools behind, there are bright kids in these schools but they follow the peer groups as, in any society, they don't want to stand out. When the peer group are the scroats everyone at that school become a problem.Its time to bring back a fair system of education, where the bright ones regardless of their wealth or place they live have a chance to succeed in a "Top School" the "average schools" provide a good well balanced education and the trouble making Scroats who are bringing down society are moved to a modern day "Approved School" or Borstal

daftpunk
14-07-09, 09:09
I think one of the main reason for the behaviour problems at schools is that parents/society have handed over the responsibility of raising children solely to teachers a job that a lot of them are wholly ill equipped to do.

BHB 10.6.6
14-07-09, 09:40
My missus was at a training course yesterday on how to teach 10-13year olds on how to use condoms and how to beware of STI's.I asked how many people at any point during the day mentioned how to stop 10-13year old having sex but she wouldn't answer the question.

Gav.
14-07-09, 09:43
Nobby wrote (see)So missing the point.  IT IS NOT THE SYSTEM/MEDIA/MOVIES/MUSIC that decides how we act WE do. End of.  Everything else is just excuses. The so-called 'system' is merely a framework - how you act/react within it is down to you and you alone.  Why am I typing this?  Because I choose to, not because I have to. One man, one life - choose your attitude.Couldn't agree more - we are in control of our own actions and our own destiny. However, if you are parents are junky scum, chances are though by the time you are 18 you ain't going to have had a carefree live and possibly may be embittered by the world.ALL Down to the parents. and the sparing of Rods ......

tekk
14-07-09, 10:20
That again My parents spared the rod and I'm fine thanks. But I was always pretty quiet anyway.These kids must get really frustrated when they get to 18. There's really not much advantage to being an adult anymore.

Gav.
14-07-09, 10:52
My parents spared the rod and I'm fine thanks.I was speaking figuratively, not necessarily advocating physical punishment though I'm sure the odd smack as a toddler won't hurt. 

BHB 10.6.6
14-07-09, 11:12
So long as they spaerd you the rod in the gary glitter sense then it's ok.

tekk
14-07-09, 11:44
Thanks for the consideration BHB...yes I have no incestual memories. They may have played gary glitter on the radio but I've nearly recovered from that now.Yeah very occasional smack as a toddler - I know my mum bit me once but apparently I bit her first so that's fair enough. 

14-07-09, 14:32
tekk wrote (see)Yeah very occasional smack as a toddler - I know my mum bit me once but apparently I bit her first so that's fair enough.  So youre a family of Vampires then.

Sniper
14-07-09, 15:29
I see parents here every day that I would love to walk up to and grab them hard by the ears and scream in their face"Why the fuck are you having children".Instead I walk by with my pit of anger in my gut.Nice one Quinny!  If I ruled the world, there would be fleets of vans patrolling the streets stopping to remove these people from the streets and take them away for 're-training'!!!

The Littlest Hobo
14-07-09, 15:49
In times like these i sometimes think "What would Hitler do"

tekk
15-07-09, 08:53
You got one of these Hitler wristbands?

Dalesman
15-07-09, 09:01
He would probably tell them he was going to "Smoke" them Then buy a Land Rover and realise its only  crappy German  vehicles that Dump Particulates

Mike S
15-07-09, 22:56
Mike Spence wrote (see)Sadbloke, Riding out the recession! wrote (see)Davidian wrote (see)Sadbloke, Riding out the recession! wrote (see)Sadly hes been charged with attempeted murder and is in court saturday, so best no more comment as it will be classed as sub judicae, and could influence a jury.What?  YOu're fucking joking right?  Nothing we say here can influence a jury....we have no information other than a teacher twated a few kids!  Get a grip man.Try Googleing Sub judicae, and look at the contempt of court detail, its the Law, not something ive made up sadly.Heres a linkyhttp://www.independentproducerhandbook.co.uk/72/5b-contempt-and-reporting-legal-proceedings/contempt-or-subjudice-rules.htmlSB, I seem to have missed the part of that statement that affects what we say on this forum, perhaps you could copy and paste the relevant part?

Davidian
16-07-09, 07:56
Talking to yourself Mike?  First sign of madness mate.

Mike S
16-07-09, 08:11
Davidian wrote (see)Talking to yourself Mike?  First sign of madness mate.Mad?  Oh yes

Harry Soufflé
16-07-09, 17:20
We should bring back national service.  Train all the little shits up as cannon fodder then ship them off to the nearest warzone.The guys out there deserve better than to be blown up while Timmy and Tracy run riot on the streets here.  Little fuckers!!!

Mike S
16-07-09, 17:27
Harry Soufflé wrote (see)We should bring back national service.  Train all the little shits up as cannon fodder then ship them off to the nearest warzone.The guys out there deserve better than to be blown up while Timmy and Tracy run riot on the streets here.  Little fuckers!!!You know that we don't have conscription?  Our current cannon fodder volunteered to get shot at.

Harry Soufflé
17-07-09, 07:48
I'm aware that we don't currently have conscription.  However, in order to instill some discipline in the youth of today, maybe it should be brought back

Nobby
17-07-09, 07:57
Nah, stuff that - training the underclass to kill is not too clever really.I'd ship 'em all off to Huntingdon to take the place of the rodents, rabbits & assorted other creatures. 

Harry Soufflé
17-07-09, 08:42
But then they would complain about their human rights being taken away from them....

Nobby
17-07-09, 08:43
They are inhuman & therefore have no so-called human rights.

JohnG
23-07-09, 20:26
Now that a means of dealing with disrespectful pupils has been found now all teachers need is a way of dealing with school managers (headmasters without the management skills for those over 30). My sister (a teacher herself) was recently sent a £50 fine after her son missed school for one day and she was honest enough to give the real reason (the boy was on a business trip with his self-employed father) rather than lie and feign illness. 

23-07-09, 20:40
So your sister, took her son out of education  for a so so called buisness trip, with his father and got fined, thats the rules, and she failed to obey them.I dont know of any children running a self employe buisness.

Mike S
23-07-09, 20:52
Read it again SB

JohnG
23-07-09, 21:03
I suppose you consider it perfectly normal to put a doctor on some kind of criminal register because he left his 8-year-old son playing a video game in the car while he went into the bank too Sadbloke. And the Crown Prosecution sevice wanted to prosecute a couple for picking up a shoelace and a bit of hosepipe from the garden of an empty property ( the charges were dropped when the couple opted for trial by jury). Or that an increasing number of people qren't sending their kids to school at all and are educating them at home with naff all control because they fear for their children in violent schools.Or even that the government itself recognises that too many teachers' careers are being ruined by false accusations of 'restraint' by children that know that the authorities will always believe them rather than the teacher.

Nobby
23-07-09, 21:26
Welcome back John and well said.It's time this bunch of mendacious, controlling, troughing hypocrites stopped nannying the populous and dealt with the self-destruction of society.  There are consequences to our actions & the sooner the under-class & their offspring learn this the better for us all.People should be responsible for their own actions and their own well being rather than some twunt sitting in a Gov't office saying "never mind, here's a cheque for you to go & piss up the wall". 

The Littlest Hobo
23-07-09, 21:32
I am a little suprised tbh.  I had John down as one of these limp wristed liberal do gooders.  I thought he would be telling us about how poor teaching standards are and how we need to give our ferral youth a big cuddle

JohnG
23-07-09, 21:57
I reqd the Telegraph for the first time in three years so I apologise for the rightward drift in my views today. Dare I say the newspapers might just save the nation. Beeb reporting is totally bonkers, the other channels are barmy-Bear Gryll, superlative-loaded idiocy, but the papers do still seem capable of reporting facts- and pertinent ones at that.The most striking difference in reporting between Britain and Europe is swine flu:Europe: the only way of knowing if someone has swine flu rather than a cold is to test them; the results being known after a few days by which time they qre deqd or on the road to recovery. Swine flu will result in a significqntly higer death rate than seasonal flu and greater precautions are essential.British health spokesman on the BBC this morning: swine flu can be diagnosed with certainty by call centre opos following a protocol of questions. Tamiflu will then only be issued to people that have that have swine flu. No need to worry anyhow as swine flu isn't dangerous.Lies, damed lies and BBC reporting.

24-07-09, 16:46
  John your siister broke the law, she gets paid taxpayers cash to teach the law and rules of society,and should act as a role model.As for the rest of the points you make are they made up by the tabloids or some trivia of the internet. Nobby wrote (see)It's time this bunch of mendacious, controlling, troughing hypocrites stopped nannying the populous and dealt with the self-destruction of society.  There are consequences to our actions & the sooner the under-class & their offspring learn this the better for us all.People should be responsible for their own actions and their own well being rather than some twunt sitting in a Gov't office saying "never mind, here's a cheque for you to go & piss up the wall".  And we the general public keep them in jobs and pensions.

Mike S
24-07-09, 16:53
You still don't get John's point SB.

24-07-09, 17:00
Mike please explain.