PDA

View Full Version : INHERITANCE TAX.

Sadbloke, missing for a while
21-08-07, 19:26
TODAY IN THE TIMES, theres a story about a Mr Frish,who set up a rather profitable company with his partner,6 years ago, sadly he was getting treated for depression, this year and took a dose of ketamine a very strong tranqualising drug used to subdue horses,then sadly he jumped off the balcony of his flat, while having hallucinations, and died, his partner, whom hed split from a few months before was left his fortune 6 million pounds, sadly because they were both gay, and did not have what is called a civil partnership, the government took 2.5 million pounds in inheritance tax .or 40 percent of the money inherited.If theyd have been civil partners (what ever that is ), his partner would have had 6 million pounds, and the government would have ha d less to spend on pointless WARS, with foreigners, just because uncle George says so.yes it is political, but not against gays, just a very sad waste of a very tallented person and a life , from what ive read.

Errrmmm Yesss ( Dyl, 69ers still ROCK )
21-08-07, 20:03
On the plus side,  he's still got 3.5Mil £££'s,  that'd do me nicely He shoulda had a Sham marriage in place to beat the Tax man doh!!

X Commie
21-08-07, 20:06
Rhyming moral:Dont take special K if your gay.Seriously though, you need to stop reading papers SB. 

JohnG
21-08-07, 20:11
In an equitable tax system you need taxes on wealth as wekk as income. Rates and death duties are (were)about the only wealth taxes in the UK which is why the rich will continue to get richer and the poor relatively poorer. What else do expect in a constitutional monarchy - fairness?

Errrmmm Yesss ( Dyl, 69ers still ROCK )
21-08-07, 20:13
Also SB people Die it's a good thing,  without it the world would be vastely over populated.Aged 110 trying to satisfy 4 PlayGirls for the 12th time that day is my prefered choice though

mtbmatty
21-08-07, 20:46
In an equitable tax system you need taxes on wealth as wekk as income. Rates and death duties are (were)about the only wealth taxes in the UK which is why the rich will continue to get richer and the poor relatively poorer. What else do expect in a constitutional monarchy - fairness?werd up !!!

mtbmatty
21-08-07, 20:47
bollox i cant be bothered to edit it no more u lot get the gist.....