PDA

View Full Version : why you with you're missus?

DING..
08-06-07, 18:38
i fecking do honestly!

onone456
08-06-07, 18:41
I don't! :-)Well she's too young to be my missus anyway.

Reality Before Ambition
08-06-07, 18:42
Lets me go biking every Sunday.She got you doing the washing up Ding?

Dirty Karlos
08-06-07, 18:42
Ditch her then you spineless git.

Hans Frii
08-06-07, 18:43
A great companion at this moment in my life.

Hans Frii
08-06-07, 18:43
And she could suck-start a Harley...

onone456
08-06-07, 18:44
LOL!

Reality Before Ambition
08-06-07, 18:44
or a saracen...

DING..
08-06-07, 18:51
i really do! keeps calling me sad and pathetic etc

Dirty Karlos
08-06-07, 18:53
I wonder why ?

DING..
08-06-07, 18:56
dk,its not funny im serious. we argue all the time and its getting me down. cant say to much now as she's here...

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
08-06-07, 18:58
can't you dig foundations for an extension or something....;)

Hans Frii
08-06-07, 18:59
Get out then Ding, if you think it's unrecoverable that is.WTF are you arguing about, little things or larger sh!t...?

DING..
08-06-07, 19:01
everything ans. little and large things. and i think she's been shagging my brother

Mike! :)
08-06-07, 19:02
i think she's been shagging my brother"Crikey!just like a soap on here!"

Hans Frii
08-06-07, 19:02
If you're serious, I'd confront both of them at the same time and go from there.This sounds serious stuff geez, you sure you wanna discuss it here...?

onone456
08-06-07, 19:03
:-O

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
08-06-07, 19:05
what if your wrong? sure you wanna confront them?

Hans Frii
08-06-07, 19:06
No probs aside from a bruised ego IMO...No one trusts anyone nowadays so paranoia is somewhat wholesale and accepted, from what I've seen of couples recently anyway.:o/

starsky
08-06-07, 19:07
If you can't stand her and can't trust her, why are you still in the relationship.

onone456
08-06-07, 19:10
Go for a walk somewhere and if she starts arguing the moment you step through the door then twat her with a bat...Actually no don't twat her but ask her what her problem is!

DING..
08-06-07, 19:12
i'll be back later

Hans Frii
08-06-07, 19:13
I may be gone some time...""

Hans Frii
08-06-07, 19:14
Talk to her Ding, it's the only way forward whatever the outcome.

Hans Frii
08-06-07, 19:38
Keep it here eh...?WTF is the problem.....?

Reality Before Ambition
08-06-07, 19:39
Show her your feelings Ding, your touchy feely feminine side, rid yourself of those naughty sheep ridden thoughts and be the true inner Welsh woosie you that you've always longed to be.... let yourself soar up into the clouds on a wave of emotion.... bollocks !! :)

DING..
08-06-07, 19:42
bit dodgy now as the bitch is behind me but she really stresses me out. gets me down all the time. and when i go out on the bike to get away from her 'im sad and pathetic' for riding a bike ffs. i do love her but

Hans Frii
08-06-07, 19:44
Sad and pathetic eh ?!Put her on Ding, we'll sort her out...):o|

Reality Before Ambition
08-06-07, 19:45
What did you edit out? I love her sister more?""

Hans Frii
08-06-07, 19:48
He added i do love her but"Bless..."

DING..
08-06-07, 19:48
I love her sister more?"she only has a brother rba worst luck,but dont start me off on brothers"

Reality Before Ambition
08-06-07, 19:49
DING - SAD BLOKESAD BLOKE - DINGmmm... is there a connection here?

DING..
08-06-07, 19:51
you muppet! IM NOT FECKING SAD BLOKE! i am in a way i know,but im not the sad bloke off here

Reality Before Ambition
08-06-07, 19:53
Are you his brother?.....:)

JohnG
08-06-07, 19:58
#puts Proop's glasses on#Maybe a more thorough conventional shagging and less of the iced blow jobs and anal stuff will put a smile on her face Ding. She might even welcome you back into the bed and drop the 'pathetic and sad'.

Mike
08-06-07, 20:05
is she welsh?

DING..
08-06-07, 20:05
went to prison a few years ago,and was 2'ed up with my brother and he was telling me he shagged my missus. didnt believe him at the time,but some of the things he said and what happend just before my time inside made sense. its a long old story but it's at the back of my mind all the time. and to make things worst he txt my missus the other day asking how his daughter was? we just argue all the time and its pissing me off

08-06-07, 20:10
sounds like some brother...

JohnG
08-06-07, 20:11
I saw a TV show when I was in England last. Jeremy Kyle or smething like that. Give him a ring and get a free DNA test.#wonders whether to add smiley, decides not#

Lardy Boy
08-06-07, 20:12
If it hacks you off that much, just bin her and move on. End of. No point hanging on as it won't be doing either of you any good. I don't see the problem here? Surely if you really loved her you wouldn't always be at each others throats and you wouldn't suspect her of being doinked by your brother?

08-06-07, 20:12
hrp'l have someone to go out on the pull with!

Nobby
08-06-07, 20:30
why you with you're missus?Because I cannot imagine life without her (unlike all my previous relationships).If you can't say the same Ding then it might be time to stand up for yourself. Demand the truth & pay for a DNA test if need be but you can't go on with doubt or mistrust. IMHO trust is the single most important foundation stone of any relationship & without it you're always gonna be on rocky groundI don't mean to sound callous in any way but I tend not to beat around the bush on these issues. I'm witnessing the break-up of my sister in law's marriage at the moment and, whilst everyone is hurting right now, it is clearly the best thing for all concerned.My own sister went thru' the same thing 18 months ago & her life seems to have improved immeasurably since (including the kids).Unfortunately shit happens - you either drown in it or learn & grow from it.

DING..
08-06-07, 20:38
i dont want a dna test. i brought my daughter up for over 4 years and she's mine no matter what imo.i found a note or two from a friend of my missus saying she'll find her a hot guy when they go out on a friday night,and i find numbers in her bag etc.im 99% sure she's been with my brother and she's cheated on me a few times but cant prove it. i do love her really but we dont get on anymore etc

JohnG
08-06-07, 20:44
The green monster'll get ya Ding. Hans is right, you need to know and confronting the two of them or a DNA test are the only only ways of finding out. You're worried about losing your daughter not your wife so keep your nose clean eh. Just ask and keep your cool whatever the answer.

Sadbloke, missing for a while
08-06-07, 20:44
HELL, DING, i thought i had issues,just be a bit discreet what you type on here, or have a secure password on the computer.first youve got to look at what might be causing the trouble, with you both, sex , money,personalitys, etc.As for you brother having sex with the gf, id just try to ignore that for now, difficult , i know.If you both split up just think about somewhere to live, and also the baby,you might also try marrige guidance.If all else fails ask DR DYLAN, the resident sex therepist for advice.

Luke.
08-06-07, 20:46
try talking to her rather that a bunch of muppets on a forum, its not just the two of you but you say you've got a kid as well.kids are good at picking up tension.

08-06-07, 20:49
Ding , as others have said get a DNA test,thatll prove for once and for all , whos the dad,as for your brother,ignore him, and dont get into any aggressive threatening rows or threaten the g/f with violence as she will just call the police , and thats you finished, for custody of the girl.best of luck , mate.

DING..
08-06-07, 20:50
cant talk to her she just tells me to shut up and we argue etc. asked my brother a few times and he says he's winding me up but things happend a while ago and a few people have told me she's cheatedand she'll check up on this site later and see this so FECK OFF YOU NOSEY BITCH!

Nobby
08-06-07, 20:53
Sorry Ding but I get the impression you need answers & like John says the green eyed monster will eat at you from the inside until you get 'em.Sometimes the truth sucks but personally I'd rather know the truth than leave it up to my own imagination.There is only one way place you can find those answers & I'm afreaid it's not here.Best of luck mate, seriously.

JohnG
08-06-07, 20:57
Well if she hasn't kicked you out yet you must have something going for you. Try to remember why the relationship worked in the first place and do what you did then. If the tension eases she may get more talkative.

08-06-07, 21:05
DING , your brothers a serious wanker if he thinks , telling you hes slept with your gf is a wind up.AS FOR MISS DING, JUST TALK TO EACH OTHER, YOU PROBABLY LOVE EACH OTHER, OR YOU WOULDNT BE TOGETHER SO LONG, JUST DO IT FOR THE SAKE OF THE LITTLE GIRL , OR WE SEND IN DYLAN.CAPITALS USED , SO THE MISSES CAN READ THE ABOVE.

DING..
08-06-07, 21:11
she keeps telling me to move out and feckoff john,but i dont want to go.a few years ago i had a place of my own. i had a few condoms in my bedroom.lol. anyway at the time i was living around 14 miles away from her. one night me her and my brother went to my place for a bit,and he give her a lift home as i was on a curfew and couldnt do it. next day i went to my oldgirls house and brother was saying he fecked her on the night he took her home. a few days later she came over asking for some rubbers for the girls(her friends). didnt think anything of it. a few weeks later i got locked up in prison and 2'ed up with my brother and he told me it again a few times but he said she wouldnt do him with out a rubber so that got me thinking why she wanted them. brother got out a few days before me and reckons she done him on the day he was out. my cousen told me she was telling people she did him behind my back aswell.

08-06-07, 21:13
DING , FUCK YOUR BROTHER OFF, hes either very stupid or not had sex with any one except himself.

DING..
08-06-07, 21:14
i've heard a few things sinse so its always on my mind and driving me fecking nuts. im trying not to think about it but cant help it. everytime we argue im thinking of her and him. its a long story but cant really explain it and what im thinking/feeling

starsky
08-06-07, 21:15
Have you ever asked her directly if she's shagged your brother?

Lardy Boy
08-06-07, 21:20
but he said she wouldnt do him with out a rubber"Oh well that's all right then (note heavy sarcasm). Confront her. Son't let her talk you down or shout over you, just keep asking calmly and rationally and eventually you'll get the truth. If it's true, then ditch her because it doesn't sound much like she's changed her spots. Just make sure you do nothing to be denied access to your kid."

DING..
08-06-07, 21:20
yes starsky,but she cant look me in the eyes and says dont be stupid etc. want to believe her but cant. asked her why he was saying it and she says he tried gettin on her but she told him no. so i asked why she never told me and she said she didnt want to as she didnt want to come between brothers. its just loads of things thats been said and done that i cant get my head around. i had a few drinks earlier aswell so thats started us off

08-06-07, 21:22
DING , if it makes it easier, just put your thoughts down and send us an email in confidence.EMAIL MEMBER.ill get back to you.what a silly title.

Don Cayetano
08-06-07, 21:22
Have you tried rimming her?Did wonders for my relationshipWith the doll two doors up!

JohnG
08-06-07, 21:24
I can see why you're more than just suspicious. :(How does your daughters conception date fit in with all this condom borrowing and getting out of jail? Don't answer on here but you might be able to work it out. I know when to use a condom and when her periods are going to start better than my wife.Where you take it from here is up to you but living in constant conflict is doing none of you any good.

DING..
08-06-07, 21:24
lol@pete.first time i've smiled today

Don Cayetano
08-06-07, 21:25
I know when her periods are going to start because she is a grumpy bitch!

Luke.
08-06-07, 21:28
just have it out with her, chuck the telly in the wheelie bin put the puter in the shed and any other distractions as well, so its just the two of you and have it out.ORtell your brother than your misses has told you about them and try and catch them out.

DING..
08-06-07, 21:30
we dont argue all day every day john but we do argue every day over silly little stuff and i start to think of the past and what was said etc which makes things worst. im sure my daughter is mine and i love her to bits but im thinking what if? my brother is a complete knob and a wind up but why keep saying this after a few years? if its a wind up sure he'll get bored after a while and stop saying it. phone call to trisher i think. but i've always said if she has i will kill her

JohnG
08-06-07, 21:32
Nah, just boot him as hard as you can in the balls and tell him that'll teach you to shag my Mrs". No retaliation means he did it. :)"

DING..
08-06-07, 21:35
he had a brain emerage a while ago and got a coil or something in his head so feck kicking him in the balls i'll kick him in the head. the bitch is in the bath i might go drowne her

mtbmatty
08-06-07, 21:36
i hope its not true ding butt! but i think as every one said on here you need to ask em about it ps poor fuker go out an get bladdered

JohnG
08-06-07, 21:37
If you feel like that about her get out of there before you do something that'll make you even more miserable long term. Can't you get a job on an oil rig or something.

Don Cayetano
08-06-07, 21:38
I still think rimming is a safer bet, just make sure she showers first

Luke.
08-06-07, 21:38
what so his brother can visit?

Don Cayetano
08-06-07, 21:39
Imagine if his brother visited whilst he was rimming her!

JohnG
08-06-07, 21:45
You can't control other people Luke and owning them is a thing of the past. She holds nearly all the cards and will end up doing as she pleases in the end. Ding just needs to know if she really wants him to bring up their daughter with or the brother. If you really want to know if she shagged him you need to be capable of forgiving Ding or you're out.

If it aint broke, don't fix it, just rip it apart and see how it works! AKA Andy
08-06-07, 21:47
lol pete he'd probably join in.....failing that sodium pentathol in her tea will get you the answer.... ;0)

DING..
08-06-07, 22:17
sorry all,im feeling sorry for myself.

Nobby
08-06-07, 22:34
Don't be sorry Ding & more importantly don't feel sorry for yourself. You can resolve this shit but you have to want to.At least you can look on BM & see that the world's full of tossers that you can laugh at q:o]

onone456
08-06-07, 22:38
why you with you're missus?Because I cannot imagine life without her (unlike all my previous relationships)."Muhaha, that's like me at the moment but I'm only 17!Ding, from what I've been reading it seems like a huge problem.Why don't you try and talk to her and if she kicks off and starts arguing then stay calm, don't start shouting or ranting and raving just stay calm and ask her to calm down. Tell her that screaming and shouting will only worsen the problem plus if you talk quietly then everything will come out (I hope) and also talking quietly sort of makes people feel better."

mtbmatty
08-06-07, 22:40
that does sound like good advice rsx until u add the emotion of this subject....

onone456
08-06-07, 22:43
I never knew I was the sort of person to give good advice!(eats some more mint imperials)

starsky
08-06-07, 22:48
You're wasting your life Ding.

Errrmmm Yesss ( Dyl, 69ers still ROCK )
08-06-07, 23:08
Ding Dude, want to join my, WE HATE Woman but we are staying straight club ??Well ask your brother, remind him of the code Bro's before Ho's " and pin him to the wall and punch until you believe him.If not for the Kids, Leave Simple ( Ofcourse not simple kids, and where do you leave to, then you've got to give her money and try to live on bugger all )My advice is take the wussy way out :-Stay thereHave a Seperate LifeLook after/Enjoy the kidsSee what happensKeep your eyes open for a replacement girlie"

08-06-07, 23:11
the bitch is in the bath i might go drowne herDude, make it look like she sat back to fast/slipped bashed her head knocked herself out then drowned.* not that I know anything about making it look like a accident *

Lardy Boy
09-06-07, 00:16
*ballsack*

09-06-07, 20:51
Any news, just talk to her.

DING..
09-06-07, 20:52
long story. can you leave this thread die now please wish i never started itthank you.

Vegemite
09-06-07, 20:53
Why?

09-06-07, 20:54
so shes read what youve said then,and some of the sillier replys on here.

09-06-07, 21:08
Ding, her reading this, will only change things, as it was shite before, a change may be better than as it was :)Or Not, but wait 20years before you judge it, not the immediate reaction.

Don Cayetano
09-06-07, 21:09
Have you rimmed her yet?

09-06-07, 21:10
Get her to Rimm you back :)

09-06-07, 21:17
Have you rimmed her yet?Get her to Rimm you back :)whats this then , the only rimming i know is to remove the lid of a steel can of food.

Myncki
09-06-07, 21:19
I've done reaming.... both hand and machine...... are you lot mistyping again or am I just being naive?

09-06-07, 21:21
or do they mean rhyming, as in being a poet.

09-06-07, 21:21
Sad Bloke, for a ASS LICKER your pretty dumb!!* There is a hint there *

JohnG
09-06-07, 21:23
But it's got nothing to do with licking four-hoofed beasts Dylan.

Myncki
09-06-07, 21:23
lol they mean rimmer as in rimmer of red dwarf he really licked arse didnt he........

09-06-07, 21:24
Myncki, professionally!!!I miss Red Dwarf :(

09-06-07, 21:25
I only recently, got the name Rimmer doh!!

JohnG
Oops sorry Ding, I really wasn't going to post in here again, honest.

Myncki
lol

09-06-07, 21:28
Don't worry Ding, this thread like all if found will look like, mindless drivel real soon!!

Myncki
09-06-07, 21:29
as does my marriage!

09-06-07, 21:53
FOR AN ARSE LICKER , YOURE PRETTY DUMB,SAYS DYL.sorry DYL, im definately not an arse licker, and neither it seems are you,you seem very antagonistic towards everyone.

Myncki
09-06-07, 21:57
PMT

09-06-07, 22:16
Sad Bloke, that was a HINT think on it!!! ( Hope your playing stupid here )And I'm just misunderstood dude honest.

09-06-07, 22:22
still no clearer DYLAN, hows it supposed to improve DINGS, relationship ,with his girlfreind.

Vegemite
09-06-07, 22:23
SB - Stick 'Rimming' and 'sex' into Google and see what the result is. I would posta link but I am on the GF laptop and also fear such links may upset Mike D

09-06-07, 22:28
got a filter on the computer and it wont let me look, just says forbiden

09-06-07, 22:33
Thats why I slipped it into a HINT Arry :)Rimming someone means to, ( think about what was in the Hint )And She'll LUV it!!!( only after a long hot bath I recommend )

09-06-07, 22:35
only after a long hot bath I recommend )what in this heat.

09-06-07, 22:39
Do you understand yet Sad Bloke ??

Nobby
09-06-07, 23:07
I would posta link but I am on the GF laptop Sorry love, it was official business blah blah? ;o)Dyl - give up. I think it's you missing the point & SB has been perfectly aware of the subject matter from the outset. I'd also like to know, out of interest, how the fcuk is rimming her gonna help Ding's relationship in the real world?

10-06-07, 00:00
Noddy, I did ask if he seriously didn't understand the Term, I'm not a mind reader.Although it might put some spice back into the sex life ( or shite hehehe ), I doubt it was ever meant as a serious response.:)

Frichie
10-06-07, 14:37
Simple solutions would bea) trying to get her on a bike and take her for a ride somewhere, if you can re-establish a common interest the relationship at home might improve.b) try doing something she is interested in, showing her you willing to make an effort to be more close to her and work through thingsc) Avoid arguing at home, and try be spontaneously romantic, be it movies, a quiet drink, nice dinner...or even coffee. d) Talk!!!!, not about your suspicions or what she is doing wrong or what your brother has said, but about how YOU are feeling (ie, not why you like this" "Why do you do that" " What What, but explain to her how you feeling "That you still love her but dont feel loved/respected/appreciated, that your daughter is the most important thing in your life and that you want her to have a loving family environment. Try come to mutual agreement about what you both can try to improve. If you arguing about every little thing, there is likely to be one main issueIf she attacks you, verbally or other, ignore it and dont react. Instead explain to her that her actions or comments are non productive.If she still wont talk to you or denies anything is wrong it may be time to move on."

Don Cayetano
10-06-07, 15:42
I still think rimming is a safer bet ;-)

Frichie
10-06-07, 16:17
mmm, i like rimming...think thats why my GF puts up with me

10-06-07, 19:40
FRICHIE, what excellent advice , you should do marrige guidance,still not sure on rimming,though.

Skoolshoes
10-06-07, 20:13
Get out of there!!!I was in more or less the same situation with my ex. We had 2 kids together, all seemed to be going well until I started getting suspicious. Once they f*ck with your head, it'll never leave, you'll always be thinking what if? Even if nothing really happened, I'd still think they were c*nts for making you think it did!

10-06-07, 20:24
We had 2 kids together, all seemed to be going well until I started getting suspiciousBut did you talk or just walk out,what about the kids,hope you still have contact with them.

Skoolshoes
14-06-07, 12:47
I persevered for 3 years, trying to find out what had happened to our relationship and where I had gone wrong. Shortly before I moved out, I found out from a friend that they had caught her with another man! Then she robbed me of a few thousand pounds and almost sent me over the edge! It put me off having a relationship for a couple of years and I suffered with depression. Slowly got back on my feet though and I'm a lot stronger and wiser than before.I have my kids stay over 3 days a week and I have another on the way (due October) with my new partner :-)

14-06-07, 12:57
In respect to Dings Reqeust, pls step away from this thread.* NO MORE POSTS PLEASE PEOPLE *Thanks.

Skoolshoes
14-06-07, 13:22
ok, didn't realise!oops I've done it again :o/

14-06-07, 13:25
Doh!!! and me !! Doh!!